Sunday, February 21, 2016

Today's News

Damien Sandow:


WWE have released Damien Sandow from the road to spend time with his people. They have recently suffered a death in the family.


Bret Hart:


Jim Ross has revealed Bret Hart is now free of cancer...

"Elated to hear that Bret Hart's cancer surgery that saw his prostrate removed has apparently solved his problem. Having experienced prostrate surgery last summer I can tell you that surgery is significant and takes time to hear but it certainly improves one's quality of life."


John Cena plays the Internet:


John Cena has been sending the internet into fits today. First he posted an Instagram of CM Punk's Twitter profile image, causing fans to believe Punk would be returning for WrestleMania, then after the leak of an early draft of the WrestleMania poster, posted an image of his possible opponent at the big one.

Cena is spending today at a Nascar race, he will be the pace car driver.


TE debut:


Mandy Rose of Tough Enough and Total Diva's worked her first WWE match this weekend.


Injury:


Dana Brooke has worked her first match this year, after an unspecified injury.


Top star out of Mania:


Randy Orton has reportedly confirmed to WWE that he will not be fit for WrestleMania. Ric Flair broke the news last night.


Photo:


This is reportedly this years WrestleMania poster, and if proven legit could possibly mean John Cena will be involved, and may hint at his opponent. It would also reveal the result of the number one contender match at Fastlane tonight.


Blue Meanie talks JBL feud:


"I feel this punch right on my scar and I go, 'what the hell?' I turned around and there's JBL. He starts throwing shots. He does the hockey thing, he pulls my shirt over my face and starts throwing live rounds. He has got a fistful of rings, so I was like, 'I ain't going to take this!', so I snatched a headlock as much as I could on a 6'6" man and I start throwing punches back. We kind of get pulled apart." The Blue Meanie continued, "I go to the back and Johnny Ace meets me at the curtain and he goes, 'what the hell was that?' I was like, 'what? JBL shot on me!' No, no, he was like, 'who told you that you could blade?' I was like, 'I didn't!' He was like, 'what?' I gave him the elevator pitch of the heat that we had. I was like, 'hey, this, this, this' and he was like, 'that's unacceptable. We don't do that here. Blah, blah, blah.' And I walked further into the 'Gorilla' position, and there's JBL. And he said 'you were talking about me on the internet.' I was like, 'crap, dude, was I wrong? You're having a hard time proving me wrong!' So long story short, WWE did the right thing. They stitched me up. They doubled my pay for that night."

He went on to say that they are now friends, and revealed JBL was fighting for him to get the ECW spot in the 2015 Royal Rumble, but failed, as Bubba Dudley got the nod instead.


NXT issues:


Some fans had to wait outside an NXT show in New York for an hour, after it had started last night. They were receiving results of the matches inside the building via social media.


Joey Ryan:


Joey Ryan proposed to his girlfriend in the middle of a match this weekend. They were opposing each other in an inter-gender match when the ref was knocked down, Ryan took the chance to grab the house mic, dropped to one knee and popped the question, telling her it was the only way he could surprise her. She accepted his proposition, and they embraced. Ryan, ever the competitor, took the chance during the hug to roll her into a small package for the 1,2,3.


WWE award binned:


A fan in Canada found WWE's platinum selling album award propped up against a set of garbage cans in Toronto today. He retrieved the plaque, and took it home.


Max Landis:


Director Max Landis says he has been working on WWE Raw for a year, in secret. He says he was involved in the Diva's Revolution and the addition of a new member to the Wyatt clan.


TNA star in auto accident:


ODB says she had a rude awakening this morning. She had returned to her trailer after a night out, and fell asleep, only to be awoken by a drunk driver crashing into her home, in her car. She is suffering with neck pain, but said she will be OK.


HOF'er in home:


Harley Race's mobility is so limited that he is now living in a home, and uses mobility aids to get around.


Edge:


Edge has launched a T-Shirt store online.


Titus O'Neil:


Titus O'Neil spent his day today visiting an old folks home.


NXT call ups tonight:


Colin Cassady, Enzo Amore and Carmella may be making their WWE main roster debuts tonight, in the Edge & Christian show segment of Fastlane.

No comments:

Post a Comment