Monday, February 15, 2016

Today's News

Titus O'Neil:


Titus O'Neil spent his Valentines day giving out teddy's and chocolates to citizens in Florida.

Raw:


Tonight's Raw is expected to be the first sold out show of 2016. Teaser...


  • How will The Dudley Boyz begin their no-tables campaign?
  • Who has The New Face of Fear marked as his next victim?
  • What's next with Chris Jericho and AJ Styles?
  • Will Brie Bella pick up steam going into Fastlane?
  • Now that Ambrose has put The Beast on notice, will he turn his attention to The Big Dog next?


AJ Styles reveals sit down meeting with Vince McMahon:


"McMahon and I did sit down and talk. We talked about this character that he wanted to see. I know this character that he's talking about because I was him, this guy who had to fight for everything. And I'd refer back to when I wrestled in high school and college. I always thought, 'how dare this guy get on the mat with me and think that he's going to beat me. I take that as an insult and now you're going to have to pay the price for being on the mat with me. I'm going to hurt you. I'm not going to beat you. I'm going to hurt you in the process of beating you.' So I know that guy that he wants to see and that's an easy guy for me to be."

I'm out of Mania:


Cesaro has today confirmed that he will not be fit to work this years WrestleMania.

Diva departing:


Brie Bella is winding her WWE career down. She reportedly told WWE at the start of the year, before Daniel Bryan retired, that she will be leaving in early to mid 2016 as she wants to start a family. No date is yet in place for her departure.

JBL:


JBL and his wife have been named on the list of the 10 most powerful Wall Street couples.

WWE tryouts:


A list of stars that will try out for WWE in the coming weeks has leaked online...


  • Cedric Alexander, ROH Wrestler.
  • Taynara Melo, Judo black belt.
  • Deonna Purrazzo, who has appeared for NXT, TNA, ROH and GFW
  • Tony Nese, EVOLVE wrestler, former TNA and PWG talent.
  • Brennan Williams, former NFL player
  • Corey Hollis, NXT enhancement talent
  • John Skyler, NXT enhancement talent
  • Justin Chavers, stunt actor.
  • Chris Payne, PWS talent
  • Kamila Turquetti, jiu-jitsu practitioner.
  • Marcus Pitt
  • Bryan Payton
  • Jeremy Payton
  • Maneey Abrol
  • Jose Moreno
  • Roy Sims
  • Danny Duggan
  • Dan Dagan
  • David McIntosh
  • Kuba Ka
  • Noelle Jones
  • Mike Fierro
  • Mike Parrow
  • Rhett Giddins
  • Laura James
  • Anne Phung
  • Jayme Jameson
  • Marja Chow
  • Shana Chow
  • Jenna Becerra


David Otunga:


David Otunga is working on helping people in Flint, Michigan, who are having issues with their water sources.

No comments:

Post a Comment