Wednesday, June 11, 2014

Today's News

Injury:


Dean Ambrose required 9 stitches to close a cut to his chin, after his match on Raw last night.

WWE romance:


Speaking of Mr Ambrose, strong rumours he is dating Renee Young have emerged online, after they were recorded getting out of the SAME CAR!!!.

TNA:


TNA have created an app for Windows phones.

Kurt Angle will announce the third TNA Hall Of Famer at Slammiversary.

The promotion have worked out a back up plan should MVP be unable to wrestle at the event.

Hornswoggle talks pride at recent angle:


''Man, I still don't think they do. I get four, five tweets literally every day saying, "Why do you still have a job?" And I guess it's staying under the radar more than anything (laughs). I really think this whole storyline and these matches with (El) Torito has really made people look at me like, wow, he can do this. Before this, I really didn't have matches. I'd wrestle a little boogeyman or I'd juggle around or use squirt guns, but now I'm having legit wrestling matches. Our WeeLC match at Extreme Rules stole the show. I don't care what anyone says. It was a pre-show to the pay-per-view and I will go to bat for that match against any match that was on that night. That match stole the show because people didn't expect what we did and the crowd tore the roof off. New Jersey fans are the most ruthless fans in the country for booing and hating on whatever's in the ring if they don't like it. We had them chanting, "This is awesome" and "Holy (expletive)" the whole match. That's when I realized I can do this. It felt so good to finally have one of those moments after eight years. It was great and I really think people are starting to take me seriously and realize that I'm more than a circus act.''

WWE 2K15:


The poster, and first four names for the next WWE game have been revealed (Photo).

Raw SPOILERS!!!:


Ric Flair and The Miz will return next week, Flair as Miz's manager, and John Cena will be added to the Money In The Bank title match.

END OF SPOILERS!!!

UFC:


Huge wrestling fan, and UFC star Chael Sonnen has been banned from UFC 175 after failing a drugs test.

Daniel Bryan:


Dave Meltzer is reporting that WWE will give Daniel Bryan until SummerSlam to be fit to go, or their long held plans for a summer feud between Daniel and Brock Lesnar over the WWE title will be cancelled. At this time Bryan will still be returned to the title stories when he returns, but WWE are only prepared to wait so long.

SmackDown SPOILERS!!!:



  • Bad News Barrett vs Roman Reigns.
  • Erick Rowan vs Jey Uso.
  • Bo Dallas vs R-Truth.
  • Cesaro vs Sheamus.
  • Adam Rose vs Fandango.
  • Big E. vs Jack Swagger.
  • Aksana vs Alicia Fox.
  • Bray Wyatt vs Dean Ambrose (MITB Qualifier).


END OF SPOILERS!!!

Steve Austin reveals Mania 30 angle was re-worked:


"What was sold to me was Hulk Hogan goes to the ring, then The Rock goes to the ring, then Stone Cold goes to the ring. So what I was sold and what happened were two different things. Be that as it may, it turned out as it did, I had a hell of a lot more stuff that I wanted to say in regards to a promo, but they presented that on the day and I went with it because if you get to perform at WrestleMania, the time should go to the guys and the gals who are going to be working the matches in the ring, so that they can all tell their stories. So I went along for the ride. I have a lot of respect for Hulk Hogan. The Rock is a friend of mine and I have a ton of respect for him, and when you get three cats like us in the ring, it was truly a good time, and I think everyone there enjoyed it."

He went on to say he is open to another match, and defended CM Punk's WWE departure.

MITB potential SPOILER!!!:


There are rumours WWE are working on an angle with two different superstars grabbing one of the two title belts at the same time, creating a feud between the two to determine who is the real world champion. There are also rumours of Daniel Bryan appearing during the MITB match to get the belts back, but his condition is probably going to kill that angle.

Rey Mysterio talks pride at tribute:


Rey Mysterio has only just found out about the Mexican national football team using his mask design on their shirts for the upcoming football world cup, he has declared his pride and delight at the news...

"Soccer runs in my blood. When you talk about Mexican culture, it's wrestling and soccer. I didn't know anything about it until my father told me. I didn't believe it. He showed me the video and I thought somebody had made it up. I felt incredibly honored when I realized it was true."

No comments:

Post a Comment