Monday, March 31, 2014

Today's News

As WrestleMania gets ever closer, I will be posting a tease of each match on the card, each day, today the Tag Team Championship Fatal 4 Way, who leaves with the gold from this match?.

I should also note, that disappointingly for those involved, this match has been pulled from the card proper, and dropped onto the pre show. I am really upset about this, I would love to see The Uso's doing what they do on the biggest stage of them all, it is also the second year in a row that Cesaro will have missed out on his Mania debut. Ryback and Curtis Axel will also be unhappy, they withdrew from the Battle Royal for this match, and will now be jerking the curtain. Shame...

WWE feature:


WWE remember 10 WrestleMania matches that almost happened, and why they were dropped.

Booker T:


Booker T has appeared in a TV ad (Video in sidebar)... He has also announced his first IPPV for his ROW promotion.

Pete Rose:


WWE Hall Of Famer Pete Rose, says he still loves WWE...

"It is the best entertainment on TV.  No question about it. They have grown and grown and grown. I watch them every Monday night from my home in Las Vegas. But Vince is such a nice guy and he started that thing out and just kept working at it and working at it. He knows how to create a star, man ... the storybook and the lines who is a good guy this week and who is a bad guy this week."

AJ Styles:


AJ Styles says his biggest gripe with TNA was the camera work, changing angles during matches annoyed him.

WWE star on TV:


David Otunga and his wife, will be on Ghost Stories, they feel they have a spirit in their new home.

Ric Flair:


Ric Flair has written to his Son, Reid, who died one year ago today...

"My dear son Reid,

One year ago today God took you away from your family that loved you so much. As hard as it is to not see and be with you everyday, we all know that you are safe with my parents in heaven and in a far better place than you were here on earth. Your mom, brother, sisters and I miss you so very much. Not a day goes by we don't all think of you. I adored you as you did me, and I'm forever thankful for you. We traveled the world together and experienced so much side by side. I am so proud to be your father and you will forever be my beautiful son. My world will never be the same without you.

I love you,

Dad"

Raw:


Here is tonight's tease, for the final Raw before WrestleMania 30...

* What does The Phenom have in store for Lesnar?

* Can John Cena rally and find his footing against The Wyatt Family?

* Can Batista maintain his momentum?

* Can The Shield power their way to a WrestleMania victory?

* Will Daniel Bryan return and what does Triple H have in store for him?

Total Diva's:


There will be no episode of Total Diva's next Sunday, due to WrestleMania being on air at the same time, the show will return as usual the week after.

WWE Network:


WWE have acknowledged that some people were charged for what was supposed to be a free trial of the Network. They however say they will not provide refunds, but will add a free week to the end of the six month contract, before asking them to pay for the next six month coverage.

WrestleMania 30:


The final 4 spots for the Battle Royal will be filled tonight, and as I predicted last week, Rob Van Dam is expected to be one of those named.

Rowdy Roddy Piper continues to push for a spot at the show...

"Being honest, No ego, if WWE has the Warrior and Hogan, I'll give you a PIPER"S PIT you will remember for your life! I'm the best in history"

Stephanie McMahon will have a part to play in the show, she says it will her first time in front of the crowd at a WrestleMania for 12 years.

The entire NXT roster have been told to report to NOLA for the weekend events.

Lawsuit thrown out:


A former student with WWE has had his lawsuit thrown out for his delays in serving those he cites in his claims. He wanted to sue everyone for injuries he suffered in the ring, from the trainers, including Ricky Steamboat, Skinner and Dusty Rhodes, his fellow students including Santino Marella, right up to John Laurinaitis and Vince McMahon.

WWE Top 30:


WrestleMania moments.


Batista defends criticism of Daniel Bryan:


"For some reason I think people thought that I didn't like Daniel Bryan or I had this personal thing. I said a comment, I had one comment about him when he first won the world heavyweight championship and I was like, I was in shock and I said, 'Okay.' Because I just didn't get it. The reason I didn't get it because it was too soon and that's my personal opinion. I felt it was way too soon and they did that constantly over and over. I thought they, they just slap the title on people like, way too fast. It's like, I think sometimes that they used the title, I might get a little grief for saying it, sometimes I think they use the title to get guys over. I thought it just, they did it, it was premature. I never had a problem with him being you know, World Heavyweight Champion, I just thought that they did it way too fast.''

Zack Ryder:


Zack Ryder has dropped his new YouTube show, (For this week at least), after just three weeks.

Ron Simmons talks becoming the first African - American World Champion:


"Out of everything that I've accomplished in professional wrestling, that, without any doubt, tops the list. As I have stated before, once we leave this earth, man or woman, we want to be known or leave something behind that is good for mankind, period and that to me was the best gift I could've given, not only to my race, but to any aspiring wrestler, or anyone aspiring to do the best in anything they can. at that time there wasn't many African Americans in the business, and then for myself to come along and be the one, while not setting out to be that one, or that trailblazer, or the first to wear that heavyweight belt. it means a lot to me. To see the other guys like Booker T, or Mark Henry who had come after me and for them to come up to me and say 'Thank you, Ron, for inspiring me and opening the door for me to get an opportunity to pursue my dream. That's what sums the whole thirty years of this business, that I have been in the ring, that's what makes it all worth while."

He also called for Bradshaw to be inducted into the Hall Of Fame, and confirmed rumours that he and his APA partner did ''Welcome'' new stars, who had bad attitudes to WWE, to help them adjust to the WWE way.

No comments:

Post a Comment