Tuesday, March 11, 2014

Today's News

WrestleMania 30:


Three new matches were confirmed on Raw last night...

* Triple H vs Daniel Bryan...

Note, if Daniel wins he will then be allowed into the main event later in the evening.

* John Cena vs Bray Wyatt...

* Andre The Giant 30 man Battle Royal...

Confirmed entrants...

* Kofi Kingston...

* Dolph Ziggler...

* Ryback...

* Damien Sandow...

* Big E.

* Curtis Axel...

Personal note, I am made up with this, I love Battle Royal's, as I wrote in my Mania 30 fantasy card blog last summer, where I had a 30 man Battle Royal to mark the 30th Mania.

Jim Ross:


Jim Ross has announced he will be interviewing upcoming HOF'er Lita tonight for his podcast.

Raw:


WWE only allowed a small number of fans enter the ring for the Daniel Bryan segment, most of those in the ring were backstage staffers.

TNA:


Bobby Lashley's return was kept secret to all bar a select few, to maintain the surprise.

WWE:


WWE have applied for the Trademark ''Ric Flair'', they plan to use him much more as an on screen performer.

Mick Foley:


Mick Foley has written another letter to WWE, this time praising them...

"Dear WWE,

Thank you.

If you knew from the begginning what a super hot heel a win at the Royal Rumble would make Dave Batista, then you were smarter than all of us. If you didn't know, and were then forced to adap to a unique set of cirumstances that the backlash from the Rumble provided, then you adapted very well. With one outstanding Raw, you've got me, and millions of fans around the world excited about the biggest showcase in our business, and I'm thrilled to be going. When I expressed concern after the Rumble, you told me not to judge a book by its cover. I came darn close to just putting that book back on the shelf, but it now looks like the final few chapters are going to turn into a captivating page-turner. Thanks also for allowing me to speak my mind without any private or public reprimand. Yes, I'll admit that attending the Knicks game in my pajamas, while officially representing the company was a form of protest. Maybe not as blatant as smashing my TV, but a form of protest, nonetheless.

(He then thanked WWE, for helping promote his RAINN charity)...

Sincerely,

Mick Foley"

No comments:

Post a Comment