Friday, April 1, 2022

 

Hall Of Fame:


Tonight The Undertaker, The Steiner Brothers, Sharmell, and Vader will be inducted into the WWE Hall Of Fame, with Shad Gaspard receiving the Ultimate Warrior Award. Congratulations to all...


AEW debut:


Toni Storm has debuted on AEW TV.

King no more:


WWE have edited out the word King from Xavier Woods profile page on their site.

JR was threatened:


Michael Cole says he has had a long, rocky relationship with Jim Ross, which he feels is because the HOF'er was threatened by him when he first appeared in WWE...

“Now you have this guy coming from the news and knows nothing about sports entertainment. I think Jim felt a bit threatened at the time, and he shouldn’t have been. Jim was a greatest of all time. So there was a little bit of competition between us in the beginning. But it flattened out rather quickly, and Jim really helped me understand what it meant to be an announcer in WWE. The little things you had to do, the intangibles, to become a much better announcer, that’s what Jim helped me with. To me, Jim Ross is the greatest wrestling commentator of all time because Jim understood and was able to convey emotion. In order to be successful as an announcer in this business, you have to be able to feel the product. Since I didn’t come from the wrestling world, it took me years and years and years to understand how to feel WWE. When I was able to feel the product, it took me 10 years, that is when I think I was ready to make the next step in my career. Jim is the best ever when it comes to emotion. There’s no doubt about it. Even today, at his age, Jim is able to make you feel something that no one else can make you feel about a particular move or a spot or a story. Jim is so awesome at that. That is what I think I learned more from Jim than anything else is how to become so attached to this product that it oozes out of you when you talk about it.”

Undertaker:


WWE have unveiled a life sized statue of the Undertaker at Axxess today...



Orton shoots hard on NXT:


“There’s an art to what we do, and a lot of guys have lost that art. Now instead of selling a punch, because you need to sell a punch, now I’m protecting myself because I don’t want to get my f—ing jaw broken. That’s unfortunate, but the art to professional wrestling, like when Vince was on he talked about your number one priority above all being protecting your opponent, that’s not taught necessarily in NXT. I know that because I’ve been in the ring with guys that came from NXT and they don’t know what the f–k they’re doing. It’s unfortunate but I think that is just kind of how things are changing.”


Hall Of Famer in surgery:


X-Pac is to have bicep surgery.

Relationship repaired?:


Tony Khan seems to have repaired his damaged relationship with Chavo Guerrero. He has announced that Chavo will be involved at the ROH special tonight.


Impact:


Ace Austin has re-signed.

New faction:


WWE plan to form a new heel faction around Edge as the figure head.

No comments:

Post a Comment