Monday, April 11, 2022

 

Strowman calls out Tony Khan:


''Why is there no face to palm emoji. This is the same guy that pays the dirt sheets and says his wrestlers are free to do what ever but black balled them from CYN shows. Why???? Cause we’re a fucking threat.''

JBL recalls Vader;s final gift:


“He was as stiff as he possibly could be. He told me, ‘when you beat somebody today, you’re going to beat somebody important. I am going to have you beat the old Vader. I am going to have you kick out of my finish. That’s the last thing people are going to see, you’re going to kick out of my finish, and hit me with yours and go over.’ He did that for me on the way out, and that was really cool of Leon to do that.”

Deadcast:


Undertaker is looking into starting a podcast. The show will air on Peacock, who are backing the project.

Ciamps promoted:


Tommaso Ciampa is now a Raw star.

Wrestling must change:


NWA owner Billy Corgan says wrestling needs to adjust to survive in the modern media world...

“As far as the long-term, there’s two equations to that. On one hand, there’s classic modality, and I was in it when I was at TNA, I call it ‘50-weeks-a-year.’ Because most wrestling companies when they get to around Christmas, they tend to kind of shut down a little bit, even if they’re still producing content. So, let’s call it a, ‘50-week-a-year model,’ where weekly you’re putting on. Impact does it, we do it, obviously, WWE and AEW does it, I can’t speak for everybody else in the market. But we are all there. I am not totally convinced that the future of professional wrestling will be a 50-week-a-year model. It might be daily, it might be more like how people are watching Yellowstone. They’re going to want to binge-watch a season. I can see where you would drop a wrestling season on the public, and they will watch six hours of wrestling in a row to get to the finish, and then they’ve got to wait a couple of weeks to get to the PPV. So, I think those things need to be looked at with an open mind.''

Taker wants Bray back:


Undertaker hopes Bray Wyatt will return home to WWE...

“I hope things get worked out with him somewhere. He is a phenomenal talent and I think he has a lot to offer this industry. So, I want to wish the best for him. Hopefully, at some point, he comes home.”

No comments:

Post a Comment