Saturday, April 9, 2022

 

Next gen ready:


Shane McMahon's eldest son has been doing his first media rounds in Indiana after signing for their local team. The inevitable question of a WWE career was asked, and he is up for it...

“I’ve tried it in my house. I have two younger brothers, so if we’re joking around I’ll pick them up and throw them on the couch. I’m going in with the mindset that I’ll cross that bridge when we get there. So right now no plans yet, but down the road, who knows? If I have to jump off a cage like my father, maybe that’s what I’ll do.”

Wedding:


Corey Graves and Carmella have married this weekend.

Sunny was drunk:


Police believe Sunny was drunk at the wheel when she caused a fatal 3 car crash in late March. She was also driving at a ''High rate of speed'' shortly before the smash.

Family fired:


MLW have fired all 3 members of the LA Park family after they went into business for themselves during an in the ring segment over the Mania weekend. They were due to attack Jacob Fatu to set up a match, but got too rough / bordering on shoot in their beatdown.

Tony Khan talks Cody:


“Yeah, I think it’s just one of those things. We couldn’t reach an agreement on going forward. I think he has found a situation that’s good for him, and we are in a great position right now. There’s no ill-will, either way, we are still friends. I wish him the best, and I think he wished us the best both publicly and privately, so it’s all good.”


Briscoe's going back:


Mark and Jay are returning to Impact.


Legend's life in freefall:


Abdullah The Butcher is said to be facing financial ruin from two legal cases against him. The first is the long running case of an indie star who claims he caught Hep C from him, the other, his wife, who has filed for divorce and wants everything he has.

AEW Japan:


NJPW will air AEW TV on their network in Japan.

Title vacated:


The NXT Tag straps have been vacated after the release of one of the holders, this week. Nash Carter was dropped after reports of domestic violence from his former wife.

 Alum's return:


Curtis Axel and Ariya Daivari joined the WWE production team for try-outs this week.

We've got belts, lets unify them:


WWE are working on a unification story for the Tag titles.

WrestleMania Backlash:


WWE have booked Charlotte vs Rousey, In a WrestleMania rematch.

Indie debut:


The fantastic Hook (Been massively impressed with what I have seen of him) is set to make his indie debut for Curt Hawkins Create-A-Pro in New York.

No comments:

Post a Comment