Tuesday, April 5, 2022

 

Injuries:


Dean Ambrose has a hamstring injury.


Bianca BelAir suffered an eye injury at Mania.

Edge faction:


Tommaso Ciampa and Rhea Ripley are set to join Edge's group over the coming weeks.

New champ:


Bron is the new NXT champion. Taking the gold from Dolph Ziggler on Raw.

Re-brand:


Elias is now Ezekiel. He was unveiled under his new gimmick, the younger brother of his former rolem on Raw last night.

King to reclaim throne:


Jerry Lawler is returning to the Raw commentary booth for a few weeks. He is standing in for Corey Graves as he goes off the road to get married.


Cody acknowledges relationship breakdown:


Cody Rhodes says he and Tony Khan were drifting apart towards the end of his AEW run, but would never go into detail of what finally pushed him out of the promotion...


“Unfortunately I can’t comment on the personal matter itself but it really just came down, Tony Khan who I have genuine respect for and I hope history is really kind too because he bank rolled the entire grassroots movement that was starting in ROH and then All In happened and of course AEW happened and then he was able to buy that footage back, I felt like we were drifting apart. Had I asked him for this, that was a story that I saw, I asked him for something and I didn’t get it. Had I asked him, he’s the type of man that he would’ve given it to me. It just genuinely felt that it was time, can’t comment on the personal nature of it but there was nothing nefarious or scandalous, we just couldn’t’ agree. Nothing but respect for him and his family, the infrastructure. I put on the bus, I have a watch collection that I just started and the first nice watch I ever got was from him. I gave him one last year as a return gift and I thought do I not pack this chapter over and I packed it because it’s never over. Part of who I am is from those 10 years in WWE and those last 6 in AEW. I don’t know if he’ll ever share really what ultimately what went down but it was nothing crazy, just a rather easy decision.''

Styles tried to talk Undertaker into one more match:


AJ Styles says he tried to call Undertaker after their Mania match, to challenge him to a casket rematch, but he would not pick up the phone,..

“I think we all knew that once the Boneyard match got the reaction that it did, that might be it. I called, and he didn’t return my calls. Because he knew, ‘hey, he’s going to convince me to have another match.’”

Heel turn:


MVP dropped Lashley on WWE TV last night, and has sided with Omos. This is the start of a major push for Omos.


WWE producer quits:


Pat Buck has confirmed his departure from WWE, by posting a written statement. He informed the company on Monday afternoon, just hours after producing the main event matches at Mania 38. He says he felt he achieved his goals, and now needed to focus on family.

2 job Joe:


Tony Khan says Samoa Joe will be on the roster of both AEW and ROH.

No comments:

Post a Comment