Saturday, April 2, 2022

 

Happy WrestleMania weekend everyone... :)


First thing to report is Iron Sheik has made it to the ring in time for tonight's WrestleMania... (Barry Horowitz style pats on the back to everyone that understands that reference!)


Feud:


Eric Bischoff has revealed he and Tony Khan have heat...


“What really bothered me was when Tony Khan said ‘well, if Ted Turner knew as much about booking as I do, WCW would’ve never failed.’ That pissed me the f-ck off. That was so disrespectful and I gave an honest response to an honest question and that honest response kind of, you know, created an opportunity for Tony to feel his need to respond, which I understand. I don’t hold it against him. But that’s where it kind of escalated. It doesn’t have anything to do with my feelings about AEW. I’m a fan of AEW. I’m excited about AEW. I want them to succeed. I see a lot great things. I said that long before our little hussup. We kind of would talk about Dynamite on the 83 Weeks podcast and I would point out the things I enjoy about AEW more than WWE. But at the same time, if I’m asked a question, I’m going to be honest in my critique. But it’s not meant to be a shot.”


Foley hurt by HOF speech:


Mick Foley's daughter Noelle felt slighted by the Undertaker not mentioning her father, during his HOF acceptance speech, feeling their iconic rivalry deserved a nod, however she did concede her dad forgot to thank her mum during his speech.


Joe pushed for WWE to buy ROH:


Samoa Joe says he lobbied WWE hard to buy the Ring Of Honor video library while he was with the company.

The man himself has just been announced as an AEW star.

New Champs:


MSK won the NXT Tag gold last night. Dakota & Raquel did the same for the Women's Tag.


Triple H match nixed:


Kevin Owens says he and Triple H expected that they would, one day, dance in the ring at a WrestleMania. Sadly, we know now, that will never happen, due to HHH's illness.

Inter-promotional wedding:


Andrade and Charlotte Flair will marry this summer. Andrade accompanied Charlotte to the Hall Of Fame last night, despite his employ being with a rival promotion.

No comments:

Post a Comment