Sunday, April 17, 2022

 

More name changes:


Kacy Catanzaro is now Katana Chance and Kay Lee Ray is Alba Fyre.

WWE veteran too selfish for backstage role:


Natalya says she is too selfish to work as a producer for WWE...

“For me, I don’t see myself being a producer per se. I’m also one of those types of people that never say never. I love helping people, but I also love being in front of the camera. I love speaking, I love hosting things, I loved being on Total Divas which, you know, was so fun. I’d still love to do something like that, do reality TV. My sister and I do a fun YouTube show. I’m not the greatest at holding the candle for someone else and then not being in front of the camera. I’m just not there yet in my career, I’m not really sure if I have the patience to be a producer. Our producers in WWE, they’re so unsung. They don’t always get the credit they deserve. You see someone like Adam Pearce, he’s a GM on the show but he also handles a lot of things backstage that nobody even sees. He trains people during the week. He works RAW, he works SmackDown. A lot of our producers are on the road six days a week. It’s really, really challenging and really hard because they don’t always get an action figure or get to be in a video game. They don’t always get that spotlight. They’re the first ones in the building and the last ones to leave. It’s a lot. I’m too selfish to be a producer.”

New signing injured:


ROH Champ Jonathan Gresham has suffered a suspected concussion, and is benched. He signed with AEW this week.

AEW wedding:


Luther says he was married over the weekend.

No comments:

Post a Comment