Wednesday, April 6, 2022

 

New champ:


The Attraction are the new Women's Tag champs for NXT.

Bischoff  retired:


Eric Bischoff says he will not make a full time return to wrestling...

“No. No I wouldn’t. Look, I’m a realist. As much as I enjoy performing and getting out there to make an appearance, that ship has sailed. That’s why we’re here. I’m grateful for it. I’m happy to get up every morning and look at rear view mirror and think about the things that I’ve been able to do, but I’m fortunate to not feel so connected to it that I have to have that back in my life.”


MJF recalls racist abuse:


MJF was speaking to a Jewish newspaper about his rise to the top of the sport, a rise that went through some ugly streets, he recalled suffering antisemitism from fans and co-workers from the very start...


“It’s not the cool thing to talk about, cause we’re not the cool minority. I’m going to keep bringing it up because I think it’s bullshit. When I was 19 and 20, and I was getting booked in the biggest promotions that you could on the independent circuit, there were much older guys who were livid. Did the wrestler who keyed my car think I was white, or did he think I was a Jew?. I am a minority. Because millions of my people were viciously murdered simply because of our religious beliefs.”


XFL:


Rock has relaunched the XFL on social media today.


NJPW sign top US indie:


NJPW have sealed a partnership with Warrior Wrestling.

HOF'er in fatal accident:


Sunny may face criminal charges over her involvement in a 3 car crash which took the life of a man in a car she rear ended, causing him to plough into the car ahead of him. He was pronounced deceased at the hospital shortly after the incident on March 25..


Accused wrestler released:


WWE have let Nash Carter go. He has been at the centre of a storm of accusations from his former wife, the groundbreaking Kimber Lee, who has achieved so much in her own career. She says during their relationship he was physically and emotionally abusive, and also outed him as anti-LGBTQ.

Faction moving up:


WWE plan on moving their all German faction, Imperium to the main roster.

No comments:

Post a Comment