Tuesday, July 30, 2019

New champs, Legends upset, SummerSlam update, Alum signs for Impact, and more...

New champs:

Mike & Maria Kanellis won the 24/7 and the Club took the red Tag gold on Raw last night.


Legends upset:


Stone Cold blasted a reporter for asking if Kevin Owens was the next Steve Austin...

"With Kevin Owens, don't throw my name on there. This guy can talk a lot of trash, he is great in the ring, and he's using my finisher, but hell, no one is going to be the next Steve Austin.''

...and Tazz admonished NXT's Dominik Dijakovic for asking permission to use his submission finisher on social media. Tazz said he appreciated being asked first, but it should have been done privately.


SummerSlam:


Ricochet vs AJ Styles for the US is booked for this summer's WWE PPV.


Alum to Impact:


Emma has signed for Impact, and will debut next month.


SD tease:



  • The King's Court" returns as Jerry "The King" Lawler welcomes special guest Trish Stratus
  • Finn Bálor is out to teach Dolph Ziggler some respect
  • The New Day to go head-to-head with Drew McIntyre & Elias



Big Show:


Big Show has started filming a comedy about his life, for Netflix. It is called the Big Show Show.


AEW first:


Cody Rhodes vs Sammy Guevarra will be the first match in the AEW TV show.


Backstage heat:


Actor Freddie Prinze Jr. says he did not like John Cena during his time with WWE...

''We did not get along. He did not like that I was there. He called me Ashton Kutcher for like the first three months that I was there, and walked in to the one of the acting classes in the middle of it and just sat down in the middle of the class in between the two wrestlers. And I said, 'yo man, let me talk to you outside for a bit.' He comes outside, and I'm not one to have confrontation with some giant muscle head dude. But I'm not going to take s—t off of anybody or otherwise you're dead in that company. So we go outside and I'm like, 'look bro, you're not in this class because you know how to do this. You don't want to teach these guys or girls, so let me do my job. Let me do what Vince wants me to do, and just stay out of here.' To his credit he goes, 'look I know I approached this stuff in a barbaric sort of way. But you either got it or you don't.' I said, 'dude you're right about that. But you can get better or worse, depending on the type of instruction you have, and do you want them to have instruction from Vince in the promo class, or from me?'"


Rey unmasked:


Andrade ripped the mask from Rey Mysterio's face on Raw last night.


PC:


Chris Sabin is this weeks WWE PC guest coach.


Script ripped:


For the second week in a row, Vince McMahon has ordered the script for SD be torn up and started again on the day of the show.

No comments:

Post a Comment