Thursday, July 11, 2019

Italy dropped, Alexa ill, Why Bret refused to stop HOF speech, New owner, and more...

Rich rock:


Rock has been named the worlds 15th richest celebrity.

KSA > Italy:


WWE have axed 2 shows in Italy on the next Euro tour in favour of the next visit to KSA.

Roman rewarded:


Roman Reigns won an ESPN award for his triumphant return from illness.

Ken Shamrock talks HOF:


"You know what? I've run across different people at signings and different things like that, but listen, Macho Man, it took him 30 years to get in or something like that. Obviously, I want to go in and I feel like I deserve to get in, but I am also okay with waiting because I know that there is a lot of other guys that put a lot more time than me that didn't get in for a very long time. So, I understand it. I just have to wait my time. I know that I will get in but I just don't know when."

Alexa ill:


Alexa Bliss is battling a bad sinus infection.

Impact signing:


D'Lo Brown has signed for Impact as a producer.

Bret Hart talks HOF assault:


"I came to the Hall of Fame with a real purpose to honor my friend and speak on his behalf about our accomplishments together, and I was not going to let someone ruin that moment. As soon as that disruption happened, my immediate focus was on finishing my speech and saying what I had to say. I'm glad that did not ruin the moment for Jim."

Horror community unite for WWE ref:


Horror fanatic, Charles Robinson, had his vast collection of horror memorabilia stolen from a storage unit. CM Punk, AJ Lee and horror directors the Soska Twins have joined forces to help him rebuild, by using their contacts in the horror world, to get him some stuff back.

His collection is said to have been valued at $50,000.

UFC to WWE:


Daniel Cormier has spoken to HHH about coming to WWE for a fight with Brock Lesnar. Their much hyped UFC scrap was axed when Brock announced his retirement.

Injury:


Randy Orton has a neck injury.

New boss:


Sofia Alonso has taken over the ownership of CMLL agter the death of her father.

No comments:

Post a Comment