Friday, July 12, 2019

JR critical of AEW, Where is Hassan?, Match off, Batista tried to kill match, and more...

JR critical of AEW:


Jim Ross is disappointed about the pre show of the next AEW PPV...

"Honestly, I wasn't crazy about it, I do not think it sold enough of what we were doing on the main show. I didn't think it was what we needed to be doing. Now, I like comedies, when I'm drinking those are my go-to. I think we have to be selling a good sampling of what we do in the main show. If you have a pregame show for a pay-per-view, those matches shouldn't just be filler, they should be something. We have to continue to work hard to get better, we are not nearly as good as we need to be. But, that's not a surprise, we are brand new. We did a show in Vegas with no net. We are new, we are green in that regard.''


Where is he now?:


Muhammad Hassan has gotten a new job. He will be principal of a junior school in New York.


Slam match off the card:


Undertaker vs Drew McIntyre is not now of the planned card for SummerSlam, if a recent leak from creative is true.


Alexa ill:


Alexa Bliss says she is ''The sickest she's ever been in her life.''


Champ pulled:


Impact champ, Brian Cage, has had to pull out of a couple of indie gigs because of injury.


Batista tried to kill match:


Batista says he tried to talk Undertaker out of wrestling Goldberg in KSA...

"I called, man. I called 'Taker and said, "Is there any way I could change your mind?" He laughed, and I knew I couldn't change his mind. He said it sounded good when we first started talking about it. I only saw highlights which were, you know, low lights. It was not good. It's just bad circumstances all the way around.''

No comments:

Post a Comment