Tuesday, April 30, 2019

30/4/2019

MITB:


Braun Strowman, Ricochet, Drew McIntyre and Baron Corbin are official for the upcoming MITB match. Natalya, Dana Brooke, Naomi and Alexa will be in the women's.

Miz vs Shane in a cage is also on.


Why Revival stayed:


WWE had to put Revival onto top gy money to keep them from walking earlier this year. They are now on $5,00,000 a year for 5 years each.


Club moved:


Anderson & Gallows have swapped to Raw as the brand shuffle continues.


RVD back:


RVD returned to Impact TV at their taping last night.


Ryan to WWE?:


Joey Ryan has written a farewell note to the indies, as he teases agreeing to personal terms with WWE, for a role at their PC.


SD tease:



  • What will WWE Champion Kofi Kingston have to say in an exclusive interview following Kevin Owens' shocking betrayal?
  • Becky Lynch and Bayley to square off for the first time ever in WWE
  • Which SmackDown LIVE Superstars will compete in the Men's and Women's Money in the Bank Ladder Matches?
  • How will Roman Reigns deal with Shane McMahon & Elias?



Kurt Angle reveals new WWE role:


"I signed a five-year deal with WWE. I'm going to do some part-time - if they need me in front of the TV, maybe managerial, where I would be managing some wrestlers. But the most important thing is I'm going to be a producer. I'm going to help the wrestlers with their technique. I'm going to help them structure their matches. It's something I'm very good at. I thought I'd be able to contributor the company."

**Peter Mayhew**

No comments:

Post a Comment