Saturday, April 20, 2019

20/4/2019

DOD going on tour:


WWE have invited Beth Phoenix to go on the European tour with them. They want her to continue teaming with Nattie.


Main roster star moves to UK:


Alexander Wolfe looks to be moving to the WWE UK brand. He was at the tapings last night for talks with creative, and is expected to debut next week.


Angle talks WWE future:


"I would like to teach the sports entertainers anything that I can to help them improve. It will be fun and challenging. I may end up with a managerial role on TV down the line. It would be fun managing the talent."


Chelsea Green talks breaking her arm and continuinag wrestling:


"The finish to my first WWE NXT Full Sail match. My forearm had been broken for about four mins or so. Cleanest finish? Strongest pin? Absolutely not...but I think I pulled it off with one wrist. #IndyForLife"


Celeb recalls working Mania:


Colin Jost said of his experience earlier this month...

"It happened because Che is a really diehard WWE fan, and I was growing up, it was a huge thing for my brother and I. Che had gone to a couple events before and they were like, 'You guys should come and do something,' which they never do. It was a huge honor, it was really cool. It's weirdly like SNL, but slightly more physical. It's all live, so they all are super professional, they're on the road—it's the biggest traveling show in the world, they're on the road like 300 days a year."


Bryan pulled:


Daniel Bryan has been pulled from the road as he deals with a still unspecified injury.


Drew misses show:


Travel issues cost Drew McIntyre an appearance on the Raw tour this weekend.


WWE star ring career over?:


Aiden English has started accepting convention bookings outside of WWE, likely meaning he has decided to join the commentary team full time.

No comments:

Post a Comment