Monday, April 15, 2019

15/4/2019

Shakeup starts:


WWE will shake up their rosters this week. One of the changes tonight may have leaked. Uso's are at Raw, reportedly to make the move to the red show.


Raw tease:



  • WWE gets shaken up
  • Lacey Evans steps to "Becky Two Belts"
  • The Universal Freakin' Champion awaits his next challenge
  • Bobby Lashley strikes back
  • The Big Dog protects his yard



Darren Young says HHH made him cry backstage at a WWE show once:


"It's unfortunate that someone didn't have my back because when I was having my last feud with The Miz, I was told I couldn't use the Crossface Chicken Wing because it was a dangerous hold. Legit. I said I know what I'm doing, I'm not going to kill anyone. Fast forward and I found out the move was being saved for Asuka. The Miz pointed that out to me in the locker room weeks later and I was like 'I f*cking knew it!' It broke my heart. I've got pictures of him on my wall in my childhood room. It broke my heart. I cried like a baby backstage and he came over and was like 'Darren, why are you crying?' I'll be honest with you, the release wasn't that hurtful it was more hurtful at last year's WrestleMania seeing Finn Balor in the opening match and the LGBTQ colors were embraced under his umbrella. I love Finn, I love Finn to death but I was like 'Man, you just released me a few months ago. Give a dog a bone. Let me embrace it.' I want to be able to go out there and show people that being gay comes in all different sizes and shapes. I don't celebrate being gay, I celebrate living my life free from hate and free from judgement."


Foley wants UK fans to have a nice time:


Mick Foley has defended WWE banning Taker from speaking at his speaking tour, and that the show is going on...

''Hey, sometimes things happen, and you simply have to do the best with the cards you're dealt. That's exactly what Kenny McIntosh did when he learned that his #InsideTheRopes #RiseOfTheTaker tour of #Manchester #London and #Glasgow was in danger of collapsing. Sometimes things happen, and no one's at fault. I believe WWE was just doing what they felt was best to keep the mystique and aura surrounding the single greatest character in company history alive and well. It certainly wasn't Undertaker's fault either; in fact, he flew to Connecticut to convince WWE to let him do the tour in some way, shape or form. But when the contractual dust settled, Kenny found himself without the spoken word part of the biggest spoken word tour he'd ever put together - maybe the most highly anticipated spoken word tour the wrestling world has known. So on March 1st, with his back up against the wall, Kenny reached out to me...''

"Hey Mick. Kenny here from ITR. Keen to have a chat with you about an idea I've got that I think could be interesting. Please hit me up. Thanks."

''I had come close to doing a few events with "Inside the Ropes" in 2018, but the negotiations had been done through an intermediary, and in the end, the timing just didn't work out. So I had never actually spoken to, or been directly in contact with Kenny before our phone call. He was extremely honest, and to the point; he pitched the idea of a show, moderated by him, with me talking about The Undertaker - our biggest matches, my take on some of his greatest moments, the impact of his amazing career on WWE and an entire generation of fans. There was no other backup plan - it was pretty much this show he was asking me about, or no show at all. While it may have taken six weeks to officially announce, the agreement between me and Kenny took about ten minutes to reach. I'm thrilled to be part of the show. I will be getting paid, but for me #RiseOfTheTakerTalesFromHell isn't really about the money. It's a chance to keep hundreds of die-hard UK fans from missing out on a rare chance to meet The Undertaker (the meet and greets with Taker are very much alive). It's a chance to talk about some of my favorite moments (of course, we'll talk about #HIAC but UT and I had so many great moments together) with one of my favorite opponents. But probably more than anything, it's a chance for me to help out Taker - a man who helped me so much in my career. We may be best known for one infamous evening in 1998, but had it not been for Taker putting me on the WWE map in 1996, so many of the good things that came my way would simply not have been possible. No #WWEHOF. No #RockAndSock, no WWE titles, no Al Snow #BestFriends reunion tours. Certainly, I would not be living in a world where I can walk around at age 53 wearing sweatpants and a fanny pack. I'll see you in a couple weeks - and I will be doing my very best to send you home with a smile on your face.''

#Hillsbrough #30Years #YNWA #JFT96 #LFC #NeverForget #RIP

No comments:

Post a Comment