Saturday, April 2, 2016

Today's News

NXT Dallas:


Results...



  1. American Alpha bt The Revival to win the NXT Tag gold.
  2. Austin Aries bt Baron Corbin.
  3. Shinsuke Nakamura bt Sami Zayn.
  4. Asuka bt Bayley to win the NXT Women's title.
  5. Finn Balor bt Samoa Joe to retain the NXT title.

Notes...

  • TNA star Bobby Roode and Japanese grappler Kota Ibushi were shown sitting in the crowd.
  • Hall Of Famer Jim Ross was also in attendance, as were a number of other stars of the past, and present (Stephanie McMahon).
  • Nakamura and Samoa were bust open during their matches.

New show:


Dolph Ziggler and Renee Young have presented WWE with an idea for a late night chat show, for their Network.

Sting talks retirement:


While still not admitting he will retire tonight, Sting has revealed what he plans to do after he retires...

"I've always loved real estate, and I'm not talking about being a real estate agent andbuying and selling homes or anything like that. I'm talking about dirt. Development, and it could be some residential stuff too. Dirt. Buying and selling dirt... I've always wanted to do that."

WWE Hall Of Fame:


Tonight is the WWE HOF ceremony, it will air live on the Network.

The programme for tonight's ceremony has answered a long standing question. Hulk Hogan and Jimmy Snuka are still HOF'er's. They are listed on the past inductees section.

WWE talent meeting:


WWE held a talent meeting last night. They wanted to cull negative feelings from stars whose matches had been dropped onto the pre show. They emphasised that every match on the card was as important as any other, and the show needed to be amazing from the first, to the last.

Download NXT:


WWE have teamed up with UK music festival Download. NXT matches will be a part of their UK and Ireland shows.

AJ Styles hits out at TNA:


Reacting to TNA criticising his choice not to fulfill a verbal agreement to re-join...

"I thought they did a great job of making themselves look like crap by putting out that statement. Just let it go. Things didn't work out. From what I'm hearing, man did I make a great decision coming here. I'm not shameful of what I've done in the past with another company, but I'm disappointed."

Set complete:


Photo. The WrestleMania set is now in place.

Bret continues to complain:


Bret Hart has complained about WWE's booking of Roman Reigns, and called this years WrestleMania the worst card ever...

"I'm just being honest and I have to say that this year's Wrestlemania card is the worst Wrestlemania card in history. I won't be watching it, I couldn't care less about it. The characters mean nothing, the titles mean nothing. I'm embarrassed by it."

New profiles:


WWE have added three new stars to their official roster today. Total Diva Mandy Rose, SmackDown announcer Mauro Ranallo, and, after his debut yesterday, Shinsuke Nakamura.

No comments:

Post a Comment