Thursday, January 24, 2019

24/1/2019

Former World champ benched for whole year:


Former Impact champion Chris Sabin says he has torn his ACL and is out for 8-12 months.

HHH cleared:


HHH has been told he can start training again after his KSA injury. His return though, may be brief. He says he will not wrestle into his 50s, which coupled with Batista saying this year will be WWE's last chance to give him his dream match vs Hunter at Mania, could see us watching a big double retirement bout at Mania 35.

CZW HOF:


LuFisto has been named as this years CZW HOF'er.

Top Impact stars quit:


Abyss and Sonjay Dutt have left Impact and are WWE bound. A leaked E-mail to talent broke the news that the two men left after a mutual agreement, as the company did not want to stand in the way of their personal career goals. WWE had chased Abyss hard a decade ago, wanting to have him wrestle 'Taker at Mania, but he chose to stay loyal to the then TNA at that time.

Their roles in the production and creative teams for Impact have been taken by Tommy Dreamer and Konnan.

Vince offers Alum advice:


Jack Swagger has revealed that Vince McMahon contacted him this week to offer him advice over his impending MMA debut. He told the former World champ ''Don't lose.''

Royal Rumble:


The host venue of this years Rumble have created a special meal for the event (Photo). It comprises of an 18 oz. pork bratwurst patty on a toasted onion roll, cheddar cheese, smoked bacon, crispy coleslaw, fried onions, BBQ aioli, fried mac and cheese wedges.

TNA death:


Bella Donna has died aged 40. She was part of Jim Mitchell's group in the early part of the millennium. The news was broken by the man she used to valet, Wolfie D via his social media profile.

She had been unresponsive in her home on Monday, and was revived at the scene, but did not recover from what is, as yet, an undisclosed cause for her death.

Rousey ready to go:


Ronda Rousey has reportedly told WWE she will be going after WrestleMania 35. She is said to be hankering after starting a family.

WCW star bullied:


Crowbar says he was bullied in the ECW locker room, for studying at the same time as having a wrestling career...

"If you want me to be frank really, I'm at the point where I don't care anymore. Most of those guys s**t on me for studying in the back of the locker room. People talked s**t when I was in ECW because I would bring my books and I would study. I would go do indie shows and I would be doing homework, and they mocked me. I don't wish ill upon them, I wish success on everyone, but I knew the business was finite, that it ends someday. For me it's not over, but it's not my way of life, it's not my career, it's not how I make money right now. But I can say 80-90 percent of guys gave me s**t for it, and I hold my head up high and I think I'm better off than 95 percent of them. And I'm not saying that to be snarky, but I took a lot of s**t for years, everyone looked down upon me trying to do both, and I'm in a much better place for it right now."

Kozlov on Netflix:


Vladimir Kozlov appeared on the last episode of 'The Punisher.'

Taker to Hall:


A WrestleMania leak has suggested there is no plans in place for The Undertaker to wrestle at this years Mania, furthering the rumours, after an inadvertent leak by WWE themselves, that he may be on his way to the HOF instead.

X-Pac reveals how WWE talent avoided drugs bans at Royal Rumble '95:


"Back then, we were getting drug tested a lot. If we thought we could sneak a joint here or there, smoke a little pot, we would. And so, we'd smoke weed the night before, and then, we'd show up and there's a drug test at Royal Rumble. And so, I pretty much avoided it the whole day. And then, Dave Hebner, he tricked me into going into the drug test room. He's like, 'so-and-so needs to talk to you,' so we'd walk in his room and Dave's like, 'sorry, kid.' So I hemmed-and-hawed. And this was the only way you could beat the drug tester back then, I hemmed-and-hawed and told the guy giving the test that I couldn't pee and he said he could pee for $200. I pulled out that $200 out of my wallet so Goddamn fast you wouldn't believe it!, I'm just going to say that guy made a lot of money that day!"

WWE vs Karl Anderson:


WWE abandoned their bids for the TM of Karl Anderson's name in October, Anderson himself has sen an opportunity to take it back for himself and has filed a claim for it.

Fake Belts:


For reasons unknown, both Brock Lesnar and Ronda Rousey wore replica title belts on this weeks Raw, rather than the actual gold.

No comments:

Post a Comment