Monday, January 21, 2019

21/1/2019

Christian tells AEW not to copy TNA mistakes:


"I think that they need to focus on themselves. I think the knock TNA had is they seemed to worry too much about what WWE was doing instead of focusing on their own. That would be the way to go, in my opinion. As far as new signing Chris Jericho goes, he is obviously one of the biggest names in the history of the industry. So that is a major feather in their cap right off the bat that they are legit and going to try to make it work. Otherwise, Chris is a professional. He wouldn't have attached himself to it if he didn't think AEW had a bright future."

He also talked about his WWE career ending with no fanfare...

"For me, I've never been the guy to go out there and say, 'That's it. I'm done.' Honestly, I think what happened is when I got hurt, nobody knew this was going to be the end. It was a bit of a process. It was four or five months down the line when we realized I wasn't coming back from it. So, it's kind of hard to go back after and say, 'Remember five months ago when I was off TV? Well, guess what?' It got to a certain point when it was too hard to go back and do anything. I'm completely fine with my career. I feel like I accomplished everything I ever set out to accomplish. On to the next chapter."


Live accident:


The ring ropes snapped during an AJ vs Bryan match on the WWE live tour this past weekend. No one was injured, and Bryan used the broken middle strand to beat AJ with.


Balor says WWE wanted to nix LGBTQ Mania tribute:


"That was something I honestly believed in for a very long time, and I had pitched, and pitched, and pitched to a lot of different departments in WWE and it had been shot down, and shot down, and shot down, and it wasn't until Stephanie got wind of the idea that it all started to fall in to place. It's easier for a message to come down the line of command than it is to go up the line of command."


Raw tease:



  • Finn Bálor believes he can slay The Beast
  • Ronda Rousey & Natalya to square off against Sasha Banks & Bayley this Monday night
  • New Superstars make their presence felt
  • What's next for Braun Strowman?
  • The Bobby Lashley era has begun



Strowman updates Roman's health:


"Roman's doing really well. I think he's in Hawaii right now on vacation seeing some of his family so everything is going good with him. It's just a day by day thing," Strowman said of when Reigns would return. "I know he's doing his treatments and stuff at home. When I speak to him, he sounds well and says he feels well. I trust him with everything he's ever told me. Roman's work ethic is just like mine. We go out every night, we give 100 percent of what we have to go, we put our bodies on the line and we know that, at the end of the night, we're going to have you on your feet, you're going to be hoarse, and you'll be going crazy because we did our job entertaining you. From top to bottom, we're the best athletes in the world."


Jericho talked to Impact:


Chris Jericho has confirmed he was talkeing to Impact, and that they made him a great offer, but he is happy with his choice to go to AEW.


WWE spoil HOF?:


WWE referred to the Undertaker as a HOF'er during a promo for new footage on their Network today. A hint at something to come? They often name their headliner at, or just after, Royal Rumble.


HOF'er tells Cena to hang them up:


Booker T says he believes John Cena has lost it, and it is time to move on...

''He can talk a good game but his rapping days is over. I mean, my time is now? Your time is up. It's over, man. These young guys like Finn Balor, coming in and stepping their game up. It's gonna be a whole totally different landscape of the game change out here in the near, near future. Finn Balor, he's got that spot. He's gonna be in there with Brock Lesnar."


Cena out of Rumble?:


WWE have announced John Cena has injured his ankle, and his status for this weekend's PPV is not currently known.

No comments:

Post a Comment