Wednesday, March 9, 2016

Today's News

Heat on Shane?:


John Morrison says he likes and respects Shane McMahon, but, if he was still in the employ of WWE, he would be angry about Shane coming back for a match vs Taker...

"I think it's cool to have Shane back, and a little weird that he's going to wrestle Undertaker at WrestleMania (laughs). If I was a part of the roster, I'd be a little upset about that."


Garza to WWE:


WWE have confirmed Garza Jr. nephew of the late WWE and WCW star Hector, has been invited to the next WWE tryout.


D'Von Dudley remembers taking a wrestling lesson from APA:


"I was quite embarrassed. I don't know if I can tell this story because it's kind of like giving the business away. Bubba was coming to give the tag and I ran in and I didn't know this was it. I'm trying to hide behind the referee and Ron Simmons (Farooq) is trying to hit me and I put Earl Hebner in front of me and Ron just stopped and said 'Dammit, D-Von, this is the hot tag.' I went, 'Oh shoot. (Laughs) I threw Earl out of the way and Ron just committed to kicking my ass. I just went, 'Uh oh.' That man beat me from post to post. We get in the back and Bradshaw goes: 'You know, Devin…' I said: It's D-Von.' He goes: 'That's what I said - Devin… You know, they had two sold out WrestleMania's here in history and you killed it in one night.'"


New game:


WWE have announced they are launching an IOS game called ''Champions''. The game will be produced and created by Scopely.


Roadblock:


New Day will defend their Tag Team Championship against Sheamus and King Barrett at this Saturdays Network special.


SmackDown SPOILERS!!!:



  • Kevin Owens & The Miz vs Neville & Sami Zayn.
  • Brie Bella vs Summer Rae.
  • League Of Nations vs Lucha Dragons.
  • Dean Ambrose, Dolph Ziggler & The Uso's vs The Wyatt Family.

Kurt Angle:


TNA aired Kurt Angle's final match for them last night. The match actually happened in the UK in January. Beer Money also took the TNA Tag Team titles.


Vince McMahon talks Shane's return / future:


"It's been awesome. I was hoping that one day we might get back together. It's difficult. Fathers and sons sometimes, in the same business at a certain stage, it can be very difficult. You love each other just as much but you see things a little differently. You have the old bull and the young bull and the old bull is not ready to give it up, his horns are still sharp. It's great that Shane is back. Whether or not there's a corporate place, we'll wait and see. From a performer standpoint, I so enjoy performing with him. And when the three of us are out there, Stephanie and Shane and me, and throw in Paul because that has happened in the past, oh my God! We could stay out there and entertain each other, much less the audience, for an hour. It would be easy. It's just so much fun because we can ad-lib and entertain ourselves. I think if you are entertaining yourselves and you're having fun, that projects and the audience is having fun with you."


WWE awarded:


WWE have been awarded for their social outreach. Connor's Cure, the charity set up by the promotion in the wake of the death of Warrior Award winner Connor Michalek, was named as the best digital marketing campaign of last year.


WWE man signs for AXS:


Mauro Ranallo has joined the MMA team for AXS. He will still call SmackDown for WWE as well.

No comments:

Post a Comment