Wednesday, March 30, 2016

Today's News

WrestleMania 32:


Kalisto vs Ryback (US title) will be on the pre show, and will, along with The Uso's vs Dudleyz match, be on the first hour of the pre show build up, meaning it will be exclusive to the WWE social media accounts. The battle royal and 10 diva tag will also be on the pre, on the second hour, which will also air on the USA network.

The WWE roster have started to arrive in Dallas.

New announcer Cathy Kelley has started work this week, doing WWE's social media prep for Mania.

WWE have released this security message for fans attending the show...

Prohibited bags...

All purses, bags or containers larger than a small clutch bag, Backpacks, Binocular case (Binoculars may be worn around the neck), Briefcases, Camera bags, Cinch bags, Computer bags, Coolers, Fanny packs, Luggage of any kind, Seat cushions, WWE Money in the Bank briefcases

Approved bags...

Clear tote made of plastic, vinyl or PVC and do not exceed 12" x 6" x 12", Clear plastic storage bag, one (1) gallon, re-sealable, Small clutch purse (no larger than 5.5" x 8.5"), with or without a handle or strap. Can be carried separately or within an approved plastic bag.

Hall Of Famer backs idea:


Jim Ross says it would be tough, but he feels WWE should have an off season...

"For those championing the cause that WWE needs an off season, are they taking into consideration the contractual obligations that WWE has with rights holders globally to produce new, first run programming on a weekly basis? Talents can be given ample off time without having to create an off season if the booking is better organized and efficiently interfaces with creative. It would tak ample planning but it can be done. I do agree that talents need more off time to rest and regenerate."

WWE fans support Trump:


Linda McMahon says Donald Trump's presidential campaign is suported by the WWE fanbase...

"The persona of Donald Trump has resonated with them. Maybe their business isn't growing, maybe they have kids who are graduating who can't get jobs. All of those things that you hear I think resonate not only with some WWE fans, but across really the specter."

LU close to deal:


Lucha Underground are close to signing a deal with Hulu, to air their TV shows online.

AJPW star sick:


Joe Doering has been diagnosed with brain cancer. The 33 year old will have a tumour removed, and will then start his treatment plan.

Dana Warrior backs HOF winner:


"Joan Lunden is not only a survivor, she is a Warrior. Sharing her story publicly & now advocating 4 women w breast cancer. Warrior would have respected and admired her. He would be so proud to have her receive the award that was named in his honor. I am so privileged to induct Joan Lunden into the WWEHOF."

Dean Ambrose talks injuries:


''A lot of that just taking care of yourself and training properly. I keep myself flexible, I just compete at my normal body weight. I'm trying to carry around an extra 30 pounds, a lot of injury-prone musculature. I keep my body in its most prime, healthy state and also I've just been lucky. On the other hand, I'm also constantly hurt. I've been hurt for 10 years. It's not like I'm not constantly dealing with a litany of injuries that I have myself. If it's not one thing, it's another thing but I've just been able to keep rolling. I've not had anything catastrophic happen to me. It's a funny thing because it's always like the crazy freak things. It's not like 'Oh he got hurt when he jumped off the top of the cage.' It's like 'He got hurt stepping into the ring' or 'popped his shoulder out giving a high five'. It's the little things you can't plan for. It's not anything that ever enters my mind.''

WWE producer missing Mania:


Dean Malenko had surgery in the last week, and will not be at this weekends WrestleMania.

No comments:

Post a Comment