Sunday, May 24, 2015

Today's News

Harper & Rowan:


Luke Harper & Erick Rowan have started using the 3D as their finishing move.



WWE star blasts retailer:


Eden says she will never shop in Sears again, after an awful experience on her last shopping trip to a branch of their store.



Tensions healing?:


Discovery have promised to heavily push the change in nights for TNA wrestling, according to the TNA office. This may be the Network trying to heal their growing rift, or the office trying to offer their employees some positive news, in what has been a very difficult week for the promotion.



New angle:


Seth Rollins has recently started using the pedigree as his finisher, this is reportedly setting up a feud between himself and Triple H later this year.



Golden era reunite:


Some of the golden era of women's wrestling have reunited this weekend in North Carolina. Lita, Trish Stratus, Ivory, Victoria and Terri Runnels were some of the names in attendance at the women of wrestling's legacy seminar.



Rousey tells WWE about her future plans:


"You know, I was backstage and I got to talk several wrestling legends, so many. It's such an over-stimulating day that I forgot who told me this, but he said, 'You never really retire from wrestling; you can't. You just step away for awhile.' Life is pulling me in a bunch of different directions and I'm forced to step away for awhile. But there's no way, after getting a taste like that, I could never go back in for seconds."



Were glad you crashed the wedding:


WWE stars Roman Reigns, Jimmy Uso and R-Truth crashed a wedding after yesterdays live show in New York. They heard a party and decided to join in. They stayed for about 45 minutes, much to the delight of the WWE superfans that were at the centre of the party. It later turned out that the couple had sent an E-Mail to the WWE office inviting anyone from WWE that wanted to attend, to their party, but the three stars that did, say they knew nothing of the invite.



Nikita Koloff reveals why he snubbed WWE:


"When Krusher [who became Demolition Smash] jumped, he had originally asked me to go with him and certainly I was humbled by his invitation. But literally without hesitation it was not something I was really considering for a couple of reasons. One, I had worked really hard on developing the character of Nikita Koloff and wasn't really interested in going up there and taking on a new character and a new role and that is the biggest reason I never entertained an offer. Secondly, what he described to me, I felt it was kind of a spin-off of the Road Warriors and out of respect for Mike and Joe that was another factor why I didn't go do that. As far as Vince and the WWF pursuing me, they really didn't. But I also didn't pursue them. I felt really loyal to the NWA and to Jim Crockett because they did give me my big break. Putting a guy in the ring and on television without any professional training or experience, Jim Crockett rolled the dice and it worked out well for me and for him. For that reason I felt a real loyalty to Jim and the NWA, so could I have played that card like so many guys did and leverage that for more money? I could have, but I didn't."



Jim Ross:


Jim Ross will be commentating on the Stone Cold Steve Austin feature of the new WWE video game.

No comments:

Post a Comment