Thursday, January 1, 2015

Today's News

Ladies and gentlemen, boys and girls, children of all ages, welcome to 2015...


UFC expect Lesnar to join:


Dana White says he is confident of receiving a phone call from Brock Lesnar when his WWE deal is complete...

"Brock Lesnar is under contract with the WWE, and I'm sure when his contract is up, he will call me".


Indy stars slam insulting offer:


The Young Bucks were offended by a contract request from Lucha Underground, and have complained on social media. LU are also applying to TradeMark a number of talent names today.



Paige talks Total Diva's:


"That's the thing about 'Total Divas' because you don't expect me on it; so it brings something new to the table. That's pretty much why they wanted me on it in the first place. They wanted me a while back. At first, I was like, 'No.' It was wrestling, wrestling, wrestling. After a while, I spoke to my family about it. Then when the opportunity came again, it was like, 'You know what. Yes. I'm going to do it.' It was an opportunity I didn't want to regret later on. These are girls I work with all the time, and they are great people. So I thought, 'Why wouldn't I want to work with them on a reality show, too?' The only thing I was worried about is that I shut off from my personal life. I'm not good at opening up with people. It took me a while on the show to do it, but when you see it you will say, 'Okay. That's the reason why.'"



Photo:


The Ultimate Warrior DVD cover art.



Gail Kim:


Gail Kim has reportedly decided not to sign a new TNA deal, but will work on a pay to play basis, including the debut shows on the new network, and the upcoming UK tour. Kim however, has since denied the reports are accurate.



RVD:


Rob Van Dam has refused to rule out an appearance in this years Royal Rumble match. WWE insiders however, say Sting will not be involved in the Rumble.



Hall to Japan:


Cody Hall is on his way to join NJPW's dojo.



TNA:


TNA will continue using a 6 sided ring, and speculation is, are pulling out of the PPV arena, instead airing events such as LockDown on free TV.



Naomi:


WWE originally wrote a Naomi heel turn into the current Uso's vs Miz / Sandow feud, but they are not now sure if they are going 
to go ahead with it.


Sheamus:


Sheamus is on his way back to the States, speculation is, he will return as a heel.



Hall Of Famer in hospital:


Jerry Lawler spent new year in hospital, he is suffering from 
diverticulitis.


TNA stars leave:


Rob Terry and Quinton Jackson are no longer with TNA.



Hogan talks one more match:


"I'm not angling for anything. I'm just angling to have my last match with this company. My last match that I had was not with this company, and I started with this company, and it just seems only fitting that, whatever it is, this is where I should have my final match, and I haven't have it yet. I'm training like I'm gonna get a shot at the world title next week, so I'm in great shape. I'm back down under 300 pounds, down to 295, training every day at the gym. I'm ready for the call of duty if they need me."


Site news:


Here is the new look Shaggy's Wrestling News page, I grew tired of the never ending issues with the WIX blog feature, and have switched to a newer, more reliable, and easier to use alternative. I have not yet archived the 2014 news, so it is not quite up to date, but I will get around to it in the coming days.

No comments:

Post a Comment