Saturday, January 31, 2015

Today's News

TNA:


TNA have taped a couple more episodes of Impact in the UK today, including a change in their World and Tag Team Champions, the title changes will air in early March, and a nasty injury to Low Ki, who was bust open with a bar by Drew McIntyre.

Dixie Carter has also announced Kevin Von Erich and his sons will return to the promotion when they return to the States.

TNA have announced that fans in Canada can watch episodes of Impact via their website on Saturdays.


WWE lawsuit:


The lawyer handling the concussion lawsuit from former WWE stars says he is talking to other former employees of the promotion, and that it should be expected that more names will be added to their case in the coming weeks. He also released comments from the two stars currently fighting the writ...

Vito said...

"The headaches, the deafness, the depression I suffer, I deal with it. It's part of my life now."

Adam Mercer revealed his mother has to take him everywhere, and...

"I knew there was something wrong with me. I'm terrified… I don't know what's going to happen..What am I gonna do with the rest of my life? I'm scared."


WWE - Superbowl:


Triple H, Stephanie McMahon and Titus O'Neill will be at the Superbowl game representing WWE this weekend.


WWE top 10:


NFL to WWE stars...



Brodus Clay pops for Cena:


Brodus Clay has recalled a backstage moment he had with John Cena...

"He had to 'go to the bathroom. We were in the gorilla position and it looked like the (WrestleMania) segment was getting cut. Cena goes, 'I'm going to the bathroom. Brodus, what do you think--like eight minutes?' and I'm like, 'Works for me' and I will never forget that. It was the classiest thing for a guy who was getting ready for the then biggest match of his career. I've never said we were best friends. We talked about lifting weights, what's going on in sports, and work... That was truly my greatest moment in sports entertainment. I wouldn't have had that moment had it not been for Cena being a class act."

No comments:

Post a Comment