Wednesday, January 28, 2015

Today's News

Evan Bourne:


Evan Bourne has discussed his WWE departure...

"WWE was pretty wonderful to me because I was able to rehab my foot 100 percent before I was released. So they released the healthiest, the best, physically and mentally fit Matt into the world of wrestling. They were able to make it so during the time I couldn't have worked at all they would take care of me. They were providing a great support system. Then after I got fired I was healthy and ready to rock. Honestly, I missed wrestling. So if they weren't going to use me or have anything for me, it was the nice thing to let me go. Sure, I would have loved to stay, but change is always a good thing."

TNA:


TNA have announced a number of TV tapings between February and April in their Orlando studio.


LU issues:


Lucha Underground are growing tired of Vampiro's poor performances as part of their announce team. Matt Striker regularly feeds him lines to help him out, but he tends to ignore the help, and often sounds dis-interested. LU are also unhappy with his lack of knowledge of the names of moves used by the Lucha stars.

Justin Gabriel:


WWE insiders have confirmed Justin Gabriel grew frustrated with his position on the WWE roster, and the decision to withdraw him from the Royal Rumble match was the final straw. He will wrestle as PJ Black on the indies.

Royal Rumble snubs:


Tommy Dreamer and Blue Meanie were not in the Royal Rumble as ECW guests, because backstage officials (Kevin Dunn) feel ECW is no longer relevant, and no-one cares about ECW stars anymore.

Kevin Steen:


WWE are very happy with Kevin Owens. His shirts are selling incredibly well, and he has brought many of his fans from his indy days with him to NXT.

WWE star to quit over Rumble snub?:


Alex Riley is really upset with his omission from the Royal Rumble match. He has been tweeting FreeRiley, and RileyWalks to his social media sites since WWE pulled him from the Rumble match, while it was going on.

Alberto Del Rio on LU vs TNA choice:


"I don't have anything but respect for TNA. They made a really good offer to me, and I'm really grateful for that. The reason I didn't go there is because those guys at Lucha Underground helped me in all my legal proceedings against WWE. So I owed them that. It was not a matter of not wanting to go to TNA. It's just that Lucha Underground and AAA, they paid for my legal services. They introduced me to my lawyer. And the reason I'm working right now is because of them. WWE wanted me to stop working in the United States for a year. And that was going to happen if it wasn't for these guys. I'm a stand up guy. If you help me, I'll return the favor one day. That's what I'm doing with them. Plus, they made me a good offer."

No comments:

Post a Comment