Wednesday, January 7, 2015

Today's News

Royal Rumble:


US Champion Rusev has announced himself for the Royal Rumble match.


Angle says TNA is better:


"It looks like I'll be wrestling here sooner rather than later, if that gives you a hint. I had an incredible career at WWE but my career has actually been better in TNA."


SmackDown SPOILERS!!!:



  • Adam Rose vs Big E.
  • The Ascension vs Two Jobbers (ROW stars Papi C and Titan).
  • Alicia Fox vs Naomi.
  • The Uso's vs Damien Mizdow & The Miz vs Gold/Stardust (Tag Titles).
  • Bad News Barrett vs Sin Cara.
  • Big Show & Seth Rollins vs Roman Reigns & A mystery partner.

Note, the advertised Miz TV with Seth Rollins was not taped.


Champ wants more TV time:


Diva's Champion Nikki Bella is calling on WWE to give the women more time on their televised events.


Fired stars pulled:


WWE have pulled the stars fired on Raw this week, from this weekend's lives, to sell their releases.


WWE 2015:


Here is the full list and venues of WWE's PPV schedule in 2015...


  • January 25th: Royal Rumble, Wells Fargo Center in Philadelphia, PA
  • February 22nd: Fast Lane, FedEx Forum in Memphis, TN
  • March 29th: WrestleMania 31, Levi's Stadium in Santa Clara, CA
  • April 26th: Extreme Rules, Allstate Arena in Chicago, IL
  • May 17th: Payback, Royal Farms Arena in Baltimore, MD
  • June 14th: Money In the Bank, Nationwide Arena in Columbus, OH
  • July 19th: Battleground, Scottrade Center in St. Louis, MO
  • August 23rd: SummerSlam, Izod Center in East Rutherford, NJ
  • September 20th: Night of Champions, Toyota Center in Houston, TX
  • October 25th: Hell In a Cell, Staples Center in Los Angeles, CA
  • November 22nd: Survivor Series, Philips Arena in Atlanta, GA
  • December 13th: TLC, TD Garden in Boston, MA

Kaitlyn marks date:


Today is the first anniversary of Kaitlyn's WWE resignation, she blogged on the date today...

''Today marks one year that I asked for my release from the WWE. The beginning of 2014 began on a very bitter sweet note for me. I made a life changing decision to leave the WWE and completely change my path in life. Needless to say, 2014 turned out to be the greatest year of my life personally and professionally. While I had a wild ride with WWE and did some really cool s--t, I was very unhappy the last 6 months that I was there. After having a phenomenal year with the company, I was on a downward slope. I was mostly unhappy with myself physically and it began to affect my emotional state. I had health and weight issues which in turn negatively affected my career. I reached a breaking point and decided that I wanted to be happy and take control of my life. It was the hardest decision that I have ever faced. But if you never take risks you will Never know what could've been. I am incredibly thankful for my time and experiences with WWE. WWE is a part of my story and part of who I am. While I do miss it from time to time, I'm making strides in the shoot game of life  2014 marks the year that I said goodbye to my WWE family, married my soul mate, launched my own business and found myself again. 2015 has some big ass shoes to fill.''


Daniel Bryan:


Daniel Bryan has told MTVUK that he wants to get back into the top title stories, and is hungry to face Brock Lesnar...

"One of the things that kills me about this is if I were champion right now I'd be wrestling Brock Lesnar and that's the match I've always really wanted. I feel like we could do something completely different that people [wouldn't] have seen before in the United States. That's the match I really, really want."


Cody vs Anonymous staffer:


Cody Rhodes used his personal Twitter account (Not the in gimmick Stardust one) to rubbish reports about the WWE talent meeting earlier this week, he has since being chastised, and called a liar by a WWE staffer, who often uses his Reddit account to reveal backstage WWE stories...

"Come on Cody. You're better than that. You know damn well that talent meetings are not impossible to hold. In my time I witnessed many of them. Both in the arena and in the locker room. In fact there was one time where you all had to watch the WWE Film 'The Day.' That wasn't impossible to get you all together to watch before Raw, was it?."

Dave Meltzer, who broke a similar story a while ago, then chimed in, and also mocked Cody...

"Funny, I just wrote about a talent meeting a few weeks ago that several different wrestlers confirmed to me. Maybe Cody isn't talent? And the guy noting HHH stumbling over his lines on Monday and suggesting why is amazingly on the ball."


WWE make Playboy list:


See No Evil 2 (11) and Oculus (3) made the Magazine's list of the best horror flicks of 2014.


Photo:


Two Hall Of Famer's, and the child of one of said HOF'er's, at an awards show.


Hall Of Famer's son gets tryout:


Sean Minton, son of Big John Studd, had his first ever wrestling match at a WWE event this week.


Storyline twist leaked:


SPOILERS!!!

Seth Rollins being added to the title match at Royal Rumble will lead to tensions between Lesnar and the Authority, due to him wanting to finish Cena off once and for all, and in turn, Lesnar and Heyman, who will advise Lesnar against going against the wishes of HHH and Steph. According to a creative leak.


Death:


The ECW Zombie, real name Tim Roberts, died in his bed aged 38 overnight.


WWE promotions:


Jamie Noble and Joey Mercury have officially been re-activated as WWE talent, their profiles have been moved to the full WWE roster section, from Alumni.


Jobber featured:


Rolling Stone are doing a career retrospective on the long term WWE jobber Barry Horowitz, in their next edition.


TNA return, SPOILERS!!!:


Kharma / Awesome Kong is backstage for tonight's TNA tapings in New York. Alberto Del Rio is very unlikely to join her, the two sides are not even close to agreeing a deal, according to TNA sources.


Veteran's WWE statuses updated:


Randy Orton will be back on January 17, in time for the Royal Rumble, but WWE execs have told creative not to bother worrying about creating any further stories for Rey Mysterio.


NXT star voted out:


Devin was the first contestant eliminated from the Bachelor TV show.


Sin Cara:


The original Sin Cara used the WWE name at a new years day event in Mexico.


WWE list:


WWE have listed 10 events they hope to happen in 2015...


  1. The Shield have a Triple Threat Match against each other.
  2. The Undertaker is inducted into the Hall Of Fame.
  3. Daniel Bryan wins back the WWE title.
  4. MMA star Ronda Rousey makes her WWE debut.
  5. King Of The Ring returns as a PPV, and is won by Cesaro.
  6. Seth Rollins cashes in at WrestleMania 31.
  7. Tyson Kidd & Natalya become the first Mixed Tag Team Champions.
  8. Kane gets the Rumble elimination record back.
  9. Randy Orton RKO's the entire roster.
  10. The Rock returns to face Rusev.

Freedom of speech, and freedom of the press (Even a niche website) should never be allowed to be diminished by events like those in Paris, France today... RIP to those killed in this outrage...

#JeSuisCharlie

No comments:

Post a Comment