Monday, September 29, 2014

Today's News

Got heat?:


Two NXT stars are reportedly being buried for mocking the new intake of Indy legends to NXT. Scott Dawson was pulled from the last taping's, and Bull Dempsey went from unbeaten, to losing three on the bounce. Dawson later said he missed the shows due to a knee injury.

WWE employee releases controversial single:


Michael Hayes has released a song about children praying at school, he says his record company demanded he drop the track, so he released it on I-Tunes for people to purchase...

"If the kids want pray why stop them? This is America right? Let' get to acting like it again!"

WWE star wants to improve:


Cameron is working with Sara Del Rey at the PC, to improve her ring skillls.

Kurt Angle interview:


On retirement...

"I can't really say who I'm going with yet or what company I'm going to sign with. I am going to sign, but I'm going to just sign for 1 year, and that's that. I think I'm pretty much done, I'm just going to have the best year I can have. Hopefully it'll be my best year, then I'm going to retire."

On TNA's future...

"Well at the TV's we just did, Dixie Carter and 'Big' John Gaburick sat the talent down and eased their minds a little bit, because I think a lot of the talent were a little bit confused and nervous regarding what was going on. I had a private sit down with Dixie, she reassured me of what was going on, and what her plans were. It was a good meeting, it was a very positive meeting. She just knows that the next deal that they sign really has to help benefit TNA, in every regard."

On clear the air talks with Vince McMahon...

"The only person that I really spoke my piece with, that I had a lot to do with in the past, and the problems I had and the way I left the company, I was able to speak my piece with Vince, and I'm happy with that. As long as Vince and I don't have any issues, I'm okay with that. What I found out is that Triple H is pretty much running the show now. I didn't know that, I really believed that Vince would always run the show until the day he died, but now they're in a position as a publicly traded company where you're not only answering to Vince and Triple H, you're also answering to the shareholders."

ON HOF...

"Yeah, like I said, I'm not going to say where I'm heading next, but the Hall of Fame would definitely be an option; I'm not going to count that out. It's a big honor, it would be important to me. Is it the most important thing? No. Obviously being inducted into the National Wrestling Hall of Fame and International Wrestling Hall of Fame for Olympic style wrestling is the most important thing to me. But it is still important to me, because I've definitely made a legacy for myself in pro wrestling, and I take a lot of pride in it, I love the business. The Hall of Fame would be nice. Would it be the end of the world if I wasn't inducted? No, but it would be an honor."

WCW man weds:


Big Vito was married over the weekend, to his long term girlfriend.

WWE name it's 10 coolest moves:


10. Brock Lesnar's German suplex...

9. Luke Harper's gator roll...

8. Kalisto's Salida del Sol...

7. Rusev's superkick...

6. Stardust's top-rope springboard kick...

5. The Ascension's Fall of Man...

4. Roman Reigns' Superman Punch...

3. Sami Zayn's between-the-turnbuckles dive DDT...

2. Seth Rollins' Curb Stomp...

1. Adrian Neville's Red Arrow.

Raw tease:


* How will Rollins hurt Ambrose if he doesn't return the briefcase?

* Who will step up to challenge Stardust and Goldust?

* Will Brie Bella give up her last name or use a more old-school method of settling their rivalry?

* Due to the referee error on SmackDown, will Dolph Ziggler give Cesaro a rematch?

Bella In A Cell...a?:


A creative leak from WWE has Brie vs Nikki in a Cell match at the next WWE special, this would seem highly unlikely, but anything can happen in WWE.

DVD makers defend error:


The makers of WWE's Sting DVD now say that the appearance of NWO Sting on the artwork was not an error, they felt that Sting vs Fake Sting deserved to be acknowledged as an important part of his career.

New stable:


Xavier Woods has released a third name for his group,  ''Muscle Bomb''. This relates to when he is a pairing with Big E, they will be ''Speed Force'' when it is him and Kofi and ''The Smart Athletic Friends'' as a three.

Stephanie open to Punk's return:


Stephanie McMahon says of their former champion...

"CM Punk is an incredible character. We've had a lot of fun with him and who knows what the future holds."

Kane misses events:


Kane did not show up for this weekends lives for an unknown reason.

Nash lands movie:


Kevin Nash will appear in the new Keanu Reeves Thriller, ''John Wick''.

GFW debut event announced:


Jeff Jarrett will launch Global Force Wrestllng with a PPV on January 4 of 2015.

New WWE star:


WWE have officially added The Bunny to their active roster page.

WCW man taking wrestling to Korea:


Dennis Rodman says he is working with Kim Jong Un, to take wrestling to the repressive nation.

No comments:

Post a Comment