Sunday, June 17, 2012

Today's News

Blast from the past:


First tonight I will tell you the answer to my hint, yesterday... This weeks past WWF/E star on Raw will be, Cyndi Lauper.


Rory vs Diva's:


Former WWE star Rory McCallister says the current Diva's in WWE are #nothingspecial.”and... “…They’re not even hot enough to hold my interest.”


Punk vs WWE:


WWE Champion CM Punk posted some negative Tweets about WWE, but has denied posting and has since removed them.

* ''Lots of times you don’t agree with your boss, but this is plain out stupid. These are the times I question why people still watch us''.

* ''Not looking forward to the weekend''.


Chris Jericho Countdown - Day 7:


“7 deadly sins, 7 ways to win, 7 holy paths to hell and your trip begins. 7 downward slopes, 7 bloodied hopes, 7 are your burning fires, 7.”


Sarita:


TNA star Sarita has offered to put her hair on the line in a match against her former tag partner Lady Apache.


Snitsky to TNA:


Gene Snitsky has opened the door to a possible move to TNA.


Writer dig at JR:


A former creative writer with WWE has defended (The indefensible) behaviour of Vince McMahon and Michael Cole in mocking JR, He said...

“I sat through tons of meetings where Vince and tons of others would just shred JR, I wondered why till I met him.”

No comments:

Post a Comment