Friday, May 31, 2019

31/5/2019

HHH talks Tyler Breeze's relegation back into NXT:


"For me, Tyler Breeze is in NXT right now. I'm thrilled to have him and think he's one of the greatest talents out there. In some way they've talked about it in the show, but sort of Velveteen Dream being the today's version of Tyler Breeze…this match to me has all the markings of being a sleeper than could steal the show."


WWE support old boy:


WWE co-promoted a show with an indie last night, sending a number of their talent to appear and compete. The aim was to raise money to help Samu in his battle with cancer.


Blue tour cancellation:


WWE have cancelled a third SmackDown tour show so SD stars can compete on the Raw tour. That is now three in a week.


Goldberg:


Goldberg will be on SmackDown next week.


Edge blasts WWE:


Edge has called the new 24/7 title, the ugliest championship he has ever seen.


Sasha's status:


Sasha Banks reportedly had a clear the air meeting with Vince McMahon in the past week, and the tension since Mania has improved. It is still said to be early days, but it is hoped she will be back by the summer.


Ryan refuses:


Joey Ryan says has turned down big money offers from all the top promotions and has decided to stay an indie star. WWE, ROH, and AEW were some of those interested in him.


Ambrose reveals miserly pay:


Dean Ambrose has revealed WWE only paid him $500 a shot for the extra shows he appeared on after he was set to leave at Mania.


New baby:


Tony Nese has announced he is to become a father.


Flair falls out with HBK:


Ric Flair says his recent health scare cost him almost $2 million. He has also put Shawn Michaels on blast. He was upset at Michaels critical comments on his lifestyle during a ESPN interview...

"Shawn Michaels, I'm sorry... you're not in a position to judge me, buddy. Telling me I'll never know who Richard Fliehr is. Do you think I'll ever know? I don't know. Richard Fliehr, like I said before, was an irresponsible kid who was blessed with the greatest parents in the world, did everything wrong, and by the way, who are you to judge me? I mean, really? Come on, man, let's get serious. You've opened the door and I'm giving it back to you. Who are you to judge me, are you kidding me? You idolized me and then all the sudden contempt, for what? For what you grew up loving and for what you inspired me to be, who you are. I don't think so, man."


WWE claim ownership of AEW:


A leak from WWE says the mention of AEW was scripted, and was done to make the show seem edgier, and, ironically, less scripted.


Cash in:


Brock Lesnar will cash in his case on Monday vs Seth Rollins.


AEW first champ:


AEW have confirmed Chris Jericho vs Adam Page will decide their first champion.


Heat on Cornette:


Jim Cornette is in heat online for his insensitive, and some have said homophobic, comments about one of the participants in AEW's battle royal.

No comments:

Post a Comment