Monday, May 27, 2019

27/5/2019

AEW praised:


US congresswoman, Alexandria Ocasio-Cortez, has praised Cody Rhodes and AEW for their commitment to diversity in their roster and programming...

"This exchange is a promising peek into what growth looks like in our national discourse on race. Thanks for sharing your experience in this powerful moment, Cody Rhodes."


Chris Jericho reveals when he decided his WWE career was over:


In 2016, I had my best story angle with Kevin Owens and we ended up second on WrestleMania.That's when I knew I had to get out of here. That should have been the main event."


WWE star honoured:


A mural has been unveiled in El Paso, Texas. It pays tribute to Sin Cara.


Road Dogg's new role:


Road Dogg has moved to NXT.


Ambrose to Japan:


Dean Ambrose has announced he is paying a visit to NJPW next month.


Injury:


Taka Michinoku has had to withdraw from the big summer NJPW tournament, through injury.


Goldust planned to retire:


Goldust says he was leaving his boots in the ring after Double Or Nothing, a symbolic act, to show a wrestler is saying goodbye to the sport, but his brother talked him out of it...

"I was, and he snuck in behind me. I was like, 'Geez, let me get my boots off before you do anything. My God, I want to leave this boot in the ring and say goodbye, proper.' I was tired, and he came in and I didn't know what to expect, or what he was going to do."


Raw tease:



  • Brock Lesnar to announce blockbuster decision
  • Future of the United States Championship to be addressed
  • 24/7 Championship chaos continues
  • Who will be Becky Lynch's next challenge?



Nintendo vs AEW:


Nintendo have demanded AEW change the name of Super Smash Brothers, because they have a game of the same name.


Starrcast 3:


The AEW offshoot legends event, Starrcast, have confirmed a third event in Chicago, this summer.

No comments:

Post a Comment