Sunday, November 29, 2015

Today's News

Jim Ross blogs on Mania:


Jim Ross says WWE have a couple of options for major names to bring in for next years Mania in Texas...


"The two most viable stars that WWE could bring in for WM32 or so it seems might be Goldberg and Batista. Austin and HBK are adamant that their wrestling days are history, Hogan is still on the outs with the company plus he doesn't need to wrestle a match with his back condition and Rock has movie commitments I'm told as does Ronda Rousey. For those that think that Austin and HBK would do 'one more match' for the right money, please, just stop it."

And on Daniel Bryan's chances of making it...

''If Dr. Joe Maroon, WWE's medical guru, doesn't clear Daniel Bryan I don't think it matters how many other doctor's say that it's OK for DB to return to the ring. If I was still in charge of WWE roster, I'd go strictly on what Dr. Maroon says."


NXT star returns:


Sami Callihan has returned to the indies, after his WWE adventure ended last week.



Injured warriors:


Tyson Kidd and Cesaro reunited this weekend, to compare their battle scars. (Photo).



Wedding:


WWE Alum Santino Marella was married this weekend.



Angle starts retirement tour:


Kurt Angle says the count down to the end of his TNA career has begun...


"This is my retirement tour for Impact Wrestling. Good things do come to an end, and my career is coming to an end. I've had a great career, I've enjoyed every second of it, from WWE to TNA."


Raven:


Raven says Vince McMahon had a better Mania match than Chris Jericho...


"[Jericho] and Michaels had a phenomenal match, but I still thought that the best match, no offense, on the card was Hulk and Vince because Vince's facials and they didn't have 20 minutes of false finishes. I think they had just a comeback and go home, right? But I remember there was this one spot where Vince picked something up and he peers. Like, his head pops up and he's peering over across the ring and the camera picks it up and I'm like, 'oh, what a shot!.'"

He also revealed why he left, and why he will almost certainly never return...

"Nobody leaves this company on their own terms. I did, so that was heat. Then, there [were] some other things that I can't get into that were heat and so it was a whole confluence of things that were partially my fault, definitely partially my fault, and just circumstances. They made the policy that talent couldn't sleep with the office people. I was proud of that."

He then shared some road stories about being drinking buddies with Shane McMahon, and Vince being jealous, and angry of their friendship.

No comments:

Post a Comment