Friday, November 13, 2015

Today's News

In the family:


Members of Neville's family got involved in his match vs Stardust at the WWE live in Newcastle last night.


WWE to award celeb:


A TV weatherman called Al Roker is taking part in a charity challenge, and WWE today promised a WWE title belt will be waiting for him when he completes his goal.


Tour ends for two:


Brie Bella and Titus O'Neil have been released from the Euro tour early, Brie has joined her sister and family for a holiday, and Titus has flown home.


Rock reveals why he left wrestling for acting:


"I wanted to grow as an entertainer. I wanted to reach as many people as possible, not for the box office value of it, but for the connection."


Rugby star addresses WWE future:


Daniel Vidot on his WWE tryout...

"I did some rolls around the ring and got the feel of it. The actual ring and ropes are harder than you think. I got a sore back doing some drills and the blisters on my back from hitting the ropes were so bad I was bleeding for a couple of days. It's a long process, but it's nothing new to me being a professional NRL player. it's a huge challenge, but I like taking on challenges."

On his status...

"It would be a dream come true to make it in the WWE, it would be a massive achievement, but there is a lot of responsibility and sacrifices I would have to make. It (an approach from WWE) was something I didn't expect. I got a call out of nowhere, but the trial over there went really well and they were really happy with me. My big journey has only just started."

On WWE allowing him to return to Rugby...

"The WWE guys said most wrestlers don't start until their late 20's, so my time is on my side. I told them I am not finished with football yet and they were very understanding with that. I'll do my time with Salford and eventually make my trip to the States to become a professional wrestler."


WWE title tournament:


The second round of the tournament will be on Raw on Monday, with the semi's and the final match to crown the new WWE kingpin following at Survivor Series.


WWE wedding:


Randy Orton is reportedly getting married this weekend.


Eddie Guerrero:


Today marks 10 years since the tragically early death of Eddie Guerrero.


Billy Gunn:


WWE have fired Billy Gunn for failing a drugs test at a July powerlifting competition. He has been served with a 4 year ban from the sport of lifting, something WWE were not aware he did until the ban was handed to him today. They were also unaware of the drugs fail at the competition until today. He had been a senior member of the WWE PC coaching team, and was recently a head coach on Tough Enough. He has wasted little time finding more work, signing for PCW in the UK just hours after his release.

No comments:

Post a Comment