Wednesday, November 25, 2015

Today's News

Kurt Angle names favourite match:


''I would have said my first world title against The Rock but then last year I wrestled Bobby Lashley. I validated then that I could do as much at 46 as I could at 32 and that I was just as good now, and so that became my favorite."



SmackDown SPOILERS!!!:



  • Dudley Boyz vs Wyatt Family.
  • Becky Lynch vs Paige.
  • Alberto Del Rio vs Jack Swagger.
  • Lucha Dragons vs New Day.
  • Dean Ambrose vs Dolph Ziggler vs Tyler Breeze for a shot at the IC title at TLC.

Brodus Clay talks heat with John Cena:


Tyrus says he has no heat with John Cena, and his criticism of him in shoot interviews is merely a ribbing of each other, and a private joke between the two...

"Yeah. I did that because he compared me to the XFL. I was like 'what did I do?' I said 'okay, cool. I'm getting mentioned on two wrestling promotions, but I can't let him ride on that, can I? Hell no. Get him.' I said the only thing different between Cena and PN News was a push, and everybody laughed. He's the pinnacle of our business. He's probably not going to hear people yelling at the middle of the mountain at him. Just having fun with him. It was a good concept and the first time I put a series together. I'm going to keep doing it because I enjoy it and it shows another side of me. It won't always be about that."

Seth starts fightback:


Seth Rollins has started his physical therapy, as he rehabs his damaged knee.

WWE top 10:


WWE have named the 10 longest serving talent...

  1. The Undertaker with 9,134 days.
  2. Triple H with 7,514 days.
  3. Mark Henry with 7,198 days.
  4. Kane with 6,625 days (Not including Isaac Yankem / Fake Diesel runs).
  5. Big Show with 6,128 days.
  6. Randy Orton with 4,962 days.
  7. John Cena with 4,899 days.
  8. Dolph Ziggler with 3,593 days.
  9. Hornswoggle with 3,470 days.
  10. The Miz with 3,463 days.

ROH land Japanese great:


Shinsuke Nakamura will work an upcoming ROH special.

JR advises WWE star to leave:


Jim Ross says Dolph Ziggler needs to take time away from WWE, to refresh and reinvigorate himself...

"Is it time for Dolph Ziggler to take a much deserved sabbatical and to then return with a new focus? It's hard for me to comprehend why Ziggler is not utilized more productively in today's marketplace in WWE and perhaps getting off the road and allowing him to freshen up isn't such a bad idea. Yes, I know WWE doesn't have an overabundance of depth but when a door closes for one talent it should open for another."

Rey to UFC:


Rey Mysterio says he will attend CM Punk's UFC debut.

WWE release:


Brad Maddox has been released from his contract today.

No comments:

Post a Comment