Tuesday, November 24, 2015

Today's News

Hall Of Famer calls for union:


Jesse Ventura says wrestlers need to take back some power from Vince...

"Absolutely! How backwards could it be? Even when I fought with Vince, it wasn't over him. I had to pay for my own health insurance for me and my family. It was costing me $5000 a year. If we had a union, maybe that could be diminished to $2000 a year. There's strength in numbers. You could have retirement. I took the gamble and sued Vince and beat him in 1990. He still sends me quarterly checks. Anything I appear on, he has to pay me for."


Raw:


Rusev returned from his injury last night.


TLC:


Sheamus vs Roman Reigns will be the main event of next months PPV show, the WWE title will be on the line.


WWE shooting:


Video footage has been released of the shooting incident at the WWE PC in August. A 29 year old man that had become obsessed with one of the female talent mounted a reign of terror at the facility, before things came to a head when he turned up with a knife, and got into it with police.


2K16:


2K have released a DLC pack today, here is what is included...


  • Accelerator- Players will gain instant access to all unlockable content available in the game (excluding downloadable content).
  • Legends Pack - Playable WWE Legends: Big Boss Man, Dusty Rhodes, Lita, Mr. Perfect, "Rowdy" Roddy Piper and Trish Stratus.
  • 2015 Hall of Fame Showcase - Playable matches include...

  1. "Macho Man" Randy Savage vs. Jake "The Snake" Roberts.
  2. Rikishi vs. The Rock.
  3. Alundra Blayze vs. Paige.
  4. Larry Zbyszko and Arn Anderson vs. Ricky "The Dragon" Steamboat and Dustin Rhodes.
  5. Tatsumi Fujinami vs. Ric Flair.
  6. The Bushwhackers (Butch Miller and Luke Williams) vs. The Natural Disasters (Typhoon and Earthquake).
  7. The Outsiders (Kevin Nash and Scott Hall) vs. Harlem Heat (Booker T and Stevie Ray).

  • Future Stars Pack - Playable NXT Superstars: Samoa Joe, Diego, Fernando, Blake and Murphy.

Harper gave up on WWE:


Luke Harper says he gave up on ever making it to WWE when his child was born, but, just days later, this happened...

"Two days after I had my child in January [2011], [I] got called by Johnny Ace. And the other best part about that is that I missed his call because I was in the hospital, so he left a message, his number cuts out. So I instantly called Claudio Castagnoli to say 'please tell me you have Johnny Ace's number' and he said, 'yeah, here it is right here.'" I was told again WWE were looking for guys over six [foot] whatever that could work. And so Claudio Castagnoli was down there, Tyler Black who is now Seth Rollins, and Jon Moxley who is Dean Ambrose, kind of all were close to Joey and said, 'hey, there's a kid out there that', I use the term, 'kid', loosely, 'there's a guy out there who can work and is tall and whatever and no one [has] ever called him.'"

TNA star at Survivor Series:


Mr. Kennedy was not at the Survivor Series. He was in Atlanta for an indie show, but, despite reports, at no point attended the WWE event.

NXT release:


Indie legend Solomon Crowe FKA Sami Callihan asked for, and was granted, his WWE release last night.

Bubba denies:


Bubba The Love Sponge says he did not set Hulk Hogan up, and did not leak the sex tape. He said the incident between Hulk and his wife was consensual between two adults, and was only taped because he has home surveillance. He further claims the tapes were stolen from him during a house move, by an employee and friend (Who he does name, but says he plans to take to court if he loses his case vs Hogan, so won't name here) who then leaked the tapes, without his knowledge.

Nicole Bass:


Former WWE star Nicole Bass has launched a Go Fund Me to try to save herself from being evicted from her home.

Injury:


ZZ of Tough Enough was injured during a training session at the PC this week, and will be out for 6 weeks.

Foley falling out of love for WWE:


''I am one of those people on the verge of becoming a former WWE fan. I'm tired of being told through Raw, Smackdown and PPV's that WWE superstars I have rooted for - from Ziggler to Cesaro to Kevin Owens aren't top stars - no matter how strongly crowd reaction seems to disagree. I'm tired of NXT stars getting their big "break" in WWE, just to be treated like jokes.''

No comments:

Post a Comment