Wednesday, November 11, 2015

Today's News

Big Show shoots down report:


Reports of Big Show's injury have been rubbished by the man himself. Apparently he was selling really well.

Diva's:


Paige says Vince McMahon is fully on board with the diva revoloution in WWE...

"Yeah exactly and Vince [McMahon] is backing the whole thing, all of this is his doing, he really loves the Divas right now, which is awesome. I'm so happy that we have him and we're really under his wing right now, he's really pushing it. And we're taking up most of the shows!."

Sasha Banks may disagree, she posted a critical tweet aimed at Vince McMahon...

''All the marks and smarks will look up and shout "We want Sasha!"… and Vince will look down and whisper "No."

Euro trip:


Rusev has taken Lana to his birthplace of Plovdiv in Bulgaria.

Chris Jericho:


Chris Jericho is in the UK to host a music awards gig this week.

Taryn talks faith vs wrestling:


''That is something I'm actually struggling with now. You know it certainly wasn't the fault of WWE or the fault of any other entertainment company that I've worked for. It wasn't the fault of Playboy. These were all my decisions and these were, you know, my life choices that I made that were, you know, certainly not of a Christian lifestyle. Like you said, the sexiness and, you know, me essentially being a temptation to men and, you know, that's sort of the thing I learned that I really want to be a role model. I truly do. I want to be able to help other people get saved just as people helped me to be saved so, you know, that is something I'm struggling with now and realizing that, you know, even in the way that I dress it is important to be Christian. It is important to be more modest and I want to use the ability that I have as performing to connect people. You know, I love to perform. I love to entertain. God gave me those skills to do so and I've learned that He put me on this Earth to be able to use that and to reach people, and to bring people near God. I think that I have played, and recently, I have played an even more sexy character than I was used to playing, and it's something that I prayed on and I know that's not who I want to portray anymore. I know that's not who I am and it's not who I want to portray, and how can I connect with people, and sort of live that double standard. And yes, if I cannot find a way to use God and be godly in the things that I do then yes, it is time to walk away.''

JR unimpressed:


Hall Of Famer Jim Ross is not excited by the WWE Championship situation...

"The presentation of the WWE Title Tournament did not feel special to me," Ross explained. "I was let down by how it was presented which affects how it is going to be perceived. What's more important in WWE than the WWE Heavyweight Title? NOTHING!!."

Sami back in the ring:


Sami Zayn has started some light ring work at the PC.

Toughest shoot fight:


Iron Sheik says Paul Orndorff vs Vader was the most brutal real fight in wrestling.

Vidot 360:


Daniel Vidot's WWE career appears to have been brief. The Australian rugby star says he has signed for a UK rugby team, on a two year deal.

Hernandez slams door:


Hernandez says he will never go back to LU after his controversial fall out with the promotion, which led to his TNA dismissal...

"No. That ship has sailed and is gone from both parties. It's in its best interest that they do their own thing and I do my own thing. I can't get into too much because of legalities but it's best on both parts that they go their way and I go my way and life goes on."

Greatest tag team:


Animal says LOD were bigger than the Dudleyz...

"You can't just go by being tag team champs of TNA or WWE...that to me is a different status symbol. I'm not saying the Dudleyz aren't great, I love the Dudleyz. They were respectful when Hawk passed away. Whenever they did our finish they pointed to the sky. Love the guys."

UK promotion announce game:


5 star have announced they will release a new video game next year, and that they have secured a huge name for the project... Rey Mysterio. They will also host a major three night promotional tour, featuring Rey vs AJ Styles, John Morrison, Jay Lethal, and another major appearance that they are keeping secret for now.

Abyss reveals WWE offer:


He says he was approached in 2006 with an offer to debut at the Royal Rumble of 2007, leading to a feud, and Mania match payoff with The Undertaker at WrestleMania 23, but he said his loyalty to TNA would not allow him to make the move, no matter how tempting it was.

Surgery done:


Seth Rollins has had his knee surgery this week, and is now beginning his road to recovery.

No comments:

Post a Comment