Monday, November 16, 2015

Today's News

TNA star leaves:


Brooke Tessmacher says she has left TNA.


CM Punk:


Dana White says CM Punk will make his UFC debut before next summer is out.


Ronda Rousey addresses retirement rumours:


"I just wanted to thank everyone for the love and support. I appreciate the concerns about my health, but I'm fine. As I had mentioned before, I'm going to take a little bit of time, but I'll be back."


Billy Gunn:


WWE have denied a failure in their testing system after the release of Billy Gunn for failing a drugs test. They say they do not test their coaching staff, but were left with little choice but to fire him, as it will give a poor image to their PC to have him stay on.

WWE are talking to two people, to take over his role at the PC.


Hogan tells UK he is not done:


"You guys are loyal. You known I've made a huge mistake or said something really dumb. That's because I was mad or at a low point in my life, but that's not who I am. I'm not done yet. I need to learn another lesson. All this stuff happens to make me a better person. That's how I look at it."


Wrestling wedding:


Eugene was married this weekend.


Raw tease:


  • Is the Roman Empire simply too powerful for Cesaro to overthrow?
  • What shape will Ambrose and Ziggler be in for their match?
  • Can Kalisto clear this obstacle to stick his landing in the semis?
  • Will NXT alumni Owens and Neville make magic in the ring?
  • Expect the Brothers of Destruction vs. Wyatts battle lines to become clearer

ROH leave network:


ROH have announced they are leaving Destination America, and will go to Comet from December 2.


WWE feature lesser known backstage group:


They have talked to members of the Bone Street Krew.


ECW star in surgery:


Hack Myers had brain surgery yesterday.


Rousey match gimmicked?:


Tazz says he believes UFC made Ronda Rousey lose her match at the weekend, as she is going to make a movie, and will be away for the next few months...

"Why are some people not seeing this? This has been done in the wrestling industry for years. A guy or girl is going to take a break or go away, or has an injury that they have to tend to, whatever the reasons are, and they're a champion - you take the championship off of them. You do not want your champion sitting home or making a movie, 'Roadhouse 2' or whatever Rousey's going to do, or whatever Rousey's going to do, or just needs a personal break, which she's earned. This girl's earned it. But you don't want that person sitting home for five, six, seven months with that championship. It's bad for business! Take the belt off her!."

No comments:

Post a Comment