Saturday, July 28, 2012

Today's News

Rey Mysterio:


Rey wants Manny Pacquiao and Floyd Mayweather to join WWE.

He also says he thought about retirement, this year...

“This past year that I’ve been recovering from my surgery, I really thought about it (quitting wrestling)… And my family has been supportive from day one, especially my wife. She tells me, ‘God is giving you the blessing to go out there and do it again.’ All over [again],” Mysterio said. “My knee is good after the surgery and, you know, I’m just going to take this ride as long as it goes, until God says, you know, it’s time to tap out now. Say [that] I quit. But that’s not the time yet.”


Eric Young:


The TNA star is promoting his new fishing show ''Off The Hook''.


Earl Hebner:


Posted an interesting Tweet...

“I Will take ur blow j when u are ready 2 give it 2 me.”

OK...


WWE Legends:


The WWE have been so impressed with the feedback from, the legends returns on recent Raws, that they plan on making it a weekly feature, expect to see more stars from the past, on your TV screens in future episodes.


Chris Benoit:


The controversial ICP single named after the deceased wrestler, has been released (Video)...



Major Gunns:


Tylene Buck, who worked for WCW, has started doing nude webcam shows.


Mick Foley / Velvet Sky:


Mick Foley is calling on WWE to hire Velvet Sky, after her TNA days ended this week.


Kelly Kelly angry:


Kelly Kelly says she was reluctant to make the Raw 1000 appearance, but agreed because WWE have been supporting her attempts to start an acting and modelling career, but she was left hurt and angry when she was not used on TV.


Johnny Gargano:


The DGUSA Champion's contract expires this weekend, WWE may finally be getting their man, if he drops his title tonight, expect him in FCW soon.

No comments:

Post a Comment