Monday, July 16, 2012

Today's News

George Tragos / Lou Thesz Hall Of Fame:


JBL, Don Curtis, Kurt Angle Road Warrior Animal, Bill Apter and Dan The Beast Severn were the class of 2012 inducted into this years Tragos / Thesz Hall, (pic to follow). Kurt Angle no showed, claiming he had TNA commitments, but was not at the TNA show last night. Gerald Brisco sold his award via an auction at the event, it made $250.

Personal Note... If the ceremony isn't worth going to, I would have cancelled Angle's induction.

JBL Fail:


Whilst at the ceremony last night, it appeared that JBL's Twitter was hacked, after this comment appeared...

“I am gay. #dontputthatontheinternet, I am coming out of the closet tonite in Waterloo #dontputthatontheinternet”

He later realised that he had left his phone on a table at the event while he went to the toilet, and Hall Of Famer Gerald Brisco, had written the comment...

“Just figured out, I WASNT hacked! Left my phone on table last night when I went to bathroom and old wrestlers grabbed my phone, Funny! I wasn’t hacked I was Briscoed! Left my phone and next thing I know I’ve come out of closet! Lol”

WWE Fail:


WWE have lost the ECW TradeMark, a company in New York has taken advantage of their sloppiness, after they managed to let the period of ownership pass without renewing.

Real women:


Tamina pulled out a chunk of Natalya Neidhart's hair in a match over the weekend.

Raw 1000:


Edge has hinted at being at the event next week. Jim Ross says he has not decided if he will be there.

Raw 3 hours:


It appears that the 3rd of 3 hours of the extended Raw will be made up of WWE social media, like their YouTube shows, fan videos, etc, Insiders are not impressed, they already believe the expansion will fail.

FCW:


The WWE developmental league, has a new champion, Rick Victor who beat Bo Dallas. This leaves the son of IRS, Bo free to enter the upcoming NXT title tournament.

Punk / Styles Heat?:


A fan wrote to CM Punk on Twitter that he met AJ Styles over the weekend and asked for a picture, but AJ refused unless he removed his CM Punk shirt, he went on to ask Punk if there was any heat between the two, to which Punk replied...

“Envy is a sin.”

Haye / Chisora to WWE:


Eurosport, has an article describing the two British boxers as perfect candidates for a WWE career.

Sunny:


The Hall Of Famer went from a dig to praising AJ in three FaceBook posts, she first attacked, then denied knowledge of, then praised AJ over the weekend...

''it’s unfair she’s getting ripped when AJ is “sucking face” on RAW. She wrote, “AJ (whoever that is) sucked face with 2 men a few days ago on worldwide TV. totally trumpted what I did.. and I STILL GET CRITICIZED.”

Sytch then clarified to her friends that she has no “heat” with the WWE Diva—she just doesn’t know who she is: “I didnt take a shot at AJ…I dont watch wrestling…any wrestling…so I honestly didnt know who she was. Once in a blue moon I’ll flip passed it on TV and I happened to see that angle…and didnt know who she was. thats all. period. no harm in not knowing. I dont know who half the guys on that roster are.”

Sytch then posted a message complementing AJ: “If they are willing to finally give a chick a spot like that, with all the air time (like they did with me) more power to her. From what I saw, which was very little, she has her character down pat… and I love her facials. dont know where she came from, but she was either taught right, or just has it. I was never taught anything, it would just come naturally. If that is her case, fantabulous!”

More positively Sunny has entered herself into a Rehab facility, to try to clean herself up, she fell off the wagon after a 5 year relationship broke down last year, and has been spiralling out of control.

Shawn Michaels:


HBK is getting heat on Twitter after a homophobic dig at a fan, he wrote...

“Another Dude obsessed w/my hair #homo,”

He later apologised.

Signings:


KC McKnight and Ryan Collins have been signed by WWE.

Money In The Bank:


How put together at the the last minute, they added 3 matches to the show as filler while the event was happening. The moved the Tag Title match off the card, then added a tag match???, also a 6 diva tag match, and a Ryback squash.

The Miz returned to action after been away making a movie.

No comments:

Post a Comment