Tuesday, June 11, 2019

11/6/2019

New champions:


Revival took the Red tag gold on Raw last night.


Flair sued:


Ric Flair's former management company have confirmed they will be seeking compensation for his accusations of embezzlement against them...

''Today we have taken the first step and filed a Civil Lawsuit against Richard M. Fliehr a/k/a as Ric Flair and certain unnamed (for now) defendants for defamation per se and look forward to proving the falsity of every wrongful allegation contained in his video that was posted on YouTube on June 3, 2019. Ric Flair having taken down the video is not enough. We will vigorously use the court system to protect our good names and reputations, and obtain damages due to Ric Flair's defamatory comments contained in the video. We intend to amend the lawsuit to include all involved parties and hold all involved accountable. We completely stand behind our client's well known reputation for truthfulness, professionalism, honor, and integrity.''


Injuries:


Cesaro had to be helped to the back after being injured during his match on Raw last night. Ricochet had hit him with a suicide dive to the outside of the ring, and the connection did not do the Swiss superstar any good.

Better news for Big E. He will be back on TV this week.


Samoa Joe talks KSA PPV issue no-one thinks about:


"No, I don't think anybody ever has. It was a chaotic scene, let me tell you that in 101-degree weather and a lot of human body heat. It was quite the inferno in that ring''.


Enzo says WWE roster were jealous of his ability:


"Honestly, I think that what creates heat is jealousy. I think hate is nothing but love disguised as jealousy. It's either a relatable quality that you see in that person, or it's that insecurity that you have within yourself that you feel is necessary to either lash out or talk s**t. For me, the way I was raised we didn't talk s**t. When I came into wrestling, I couldn't explain to my friends back home that I was putting on spandex and was losing to a guy with muscles in like 8-10 seconds. All my homies would clown me. I knew I couldn't explain it to my friends but it was all worth it with the light at the end of the tunnel. When I am wearing spandex and getting beat in front of 15 people in a little armory and then I am in front of 85,000 people at a WrestleMania and they're saying 'And You Can't Teach That' with all of us, everything was all worth it. That was the light at the end of the tunnel, which was the beautiful thing. Whether you take a contract for $600 a week, and you barely see raises for five years; I mean, to go from that to crazy money you and your family would have never dreamed about making. So, when you go through that you know that that is in essence the goal. You want to go out in front of all of those people and are willing to put the work in and are surrounded by that, in front of a group of hungry people, which is what I believe made NXT so successful was seeing people making that life-changing money and that life-changing opportunity to be on a cable television program. I think that opportunity and that platform is one of a kind right now, which will be interesting to see what will happen with all of those promotions right now."


AEW giving next PPV to you for free:


AEW will air a free live stream of their next PPV.


SD tease:



  • The New Day return to clash with Ziggler, Owens & Zayn
  • Will Roman Reigns respond to Shane McMahon & Drew McIntyre?
  • Will R-Truth hang on to the 24/7 Championship?
  • Can Bayley bounce back from tag team defeat on Raw?



Sasha continues WWE feud:


Despite going back to work yesterday, Sasha Banks has not given up her bad feelings toward WWE, by liking a critical fan tweet that read...

"With every passing Raw and Smackdown I grow less and less interested in the product. I'm starting to realize that I'm supporting a s--tty company for its past greatness rather than critiquing it's current bulls--t. I can't even sit through Raw or Smackdown anymore."


Alum visits:


Big Zeke, Ezekiel Jackson, was backstage at last nights RAw.


Bereavement break:


Andrade and Charlotte Flair have been allowed to go off the road to grieve the loss of Andrade's mum.


Heat on Becky:


Ric Flair says Becky Lynch's attacks on Edge and Beth Phoenix were pissing him off, until he called Edge and found out it was a work...

"This social media stuff I'm just starting to get the hang of it. I had to call Edge up and say, 'Tell me Becky Lynch isn't really shooting on you.' My God, it was pissing me off."


Jericho pulls out of PPV:


Chris Jericho says he will not be at the next AEW PPV.

No comments:

Post a Comment