Monday, June 3, 2019

3/6/2019

Raw tease:



  • Heyman announces Lesnar will cash in on Rollins this Monday
  • Not dead yet: The Undertaker returns
  • Roman Reigns to team with The Usos to battle Drew McIntyre & The Revival
  • These colors don't run: will Rey Mysterio relinquish his title?
  • Ladies first: Lacey Evans continues feud with Becky Lynch



NXT are equals:


HHH says people referring to Tyler Breeze returning to NXT as a demotion are offending his brand...

"It was a lateral move for Tyler Breeze. It wasn't calling him up or sending him down. It was him going to a place where he can do his thing as good as anyone else in the world. I think they both earned each other's respect and realized that this is the place to be. People have asked if this was a one-off for Tyler Breeze? It is not. I think Tyler Breeze took the first step back to being gorgeous and this was just the beginning."

He may be right as NXT's special this weekend scored better viewing figures than both of the main roster shows this week.


ROH incident:


A fan says Velvet Sky and Mandy Leon got involved in two heated incidents with him during a recent ROH show, one of which resulted, he claims, in Mandy spitting in his face. The other led to Velvet calling him into the ring, to which he had some choice comments about who she sleeps with (Bully Ray), and the fact she has tattoos.

The fan then claims Bully came out, and things got serious...

"Suddenly BULLY RAY comes out from a back room. Full on gear since he was in the opening segment of the show and he looks PISSED. Much bigger than me so I'm kinda taking a step back on this here. Security backs off and it's just us two. He said 'hey. I heard there was incident tonight with you and some of the girls' 'Uh... yeah? I guess' *I'm so lost* 'So here's the deal. You're done talking down to them. You need to treat them with respect. Don't be saying anything you wouldn't say to your mom, you got it?!' I'm not trying to act tough. I was legit being intimidated with purpose and I wasn't about to get kicked out during match 3 so I just bit the bullet and said 'sure... yes sir... yeah, I understand... yup...' He said 'End of convo. Go be a fan' Security led me back to my seat."

ROH have promised a quick investigation into the incidents, and say they will inform him of their findings in 48 hours.

Bully has though taken to social media himself, to share his side of things...

"And now the truth. I could not have been any nicer to said 'fan.' Yes, nice, hard to believe. I never threatened, intimidated or berated said 'fan.' I handled the situation the exact opposite way most would assume, with decorum. [The conversation] lasted less than 30 seconds. I even gave the fan a friendly pat on the back and told him to enjoy the show and 'go be a fan.' His response, 'Thanks Bully.' Fan version of story is embellished to make fan look like a 'victim.' Many other fans who attended the shows in Kent and Portland have already confirmed on social media how said fan 'cross the line' with multiple talents, both men and women. In retrospect, the 'fan' should have been ejected. Unfortunately, it wasn't until after 'fan' was asked to not be 'so rude,' did we find out that severity of the vile comments and lewd sexual gestures made towards the women. I think we can all agree that in 2019, this type of behavior towards women is unacceptable and goes far beyond the scope of, 'I paid for my seat, I should be able to do or say whatever I want.' I live by the motto, 'Respectful fans always get what they want. Rude fans always get what they deserve.' At the end of the day, I'm guilty of defending three women that needed a bit of defending. Not by being a bully, by being a man."


Alum un-retires:


Santino Marella says he will have a one of match for his own promotion in Canada this summer.


Impact champ almost worked AEW debut:


Brian Cage says he was at Double Or Nothing, and was set to appear, but Impact got wind of it, and called him to demand he withdraw from the show, or face a breach of contract.


HOF assault:


The HOF attacker will be back in court on July 9, to answer for his assault on Bret Hart.


Flair fraud:


Ric Flair says his friend and former manager has been embezzling money from him.


Stomping Grounds:


Roman Reigns vs Drew McIntyre is the first match booked for the new PPV, set to debut later this month.


Injury confirmed:


Mickie James is benched with a knee injury.

No comments:

Post a Comment